Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lonely0planet

yeah but he is singing too much commercial songs now.. do you know the guy next to NFK on harmonium is Rahat's father, he died early 2000s I think..
he was equally impressive singer but sort of got shadowed by his legend-ary(barny style) bro

Yes a lot of filmy songs is undertaken by RFAK at the moment. But all the spiritual training that he has been exposed to will one day take deeper root I guess. He could also be helping persons who are having a hard time in Pakistan too.

Sadly a lot of these singers die early because of lack of adequate rest and in some cases due to too much drinks perhaps;
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

cant agree more..glad to find two good souls in most unexpected place..internet forum lol..

ok i wont get philosophical and say we all are good souls. lol. thanks. you are kind.

forgot to ask though.. did you say cant write hindi? with pen I cant write anything now except my name(๐Ÿ˜† lack of practice) ..

thats a very good point. with time many of us have not used pen to write in our own language and sometimes it feels strange. i am glad someone thought of that as well.

yes i cant write or read hindi. my mother tongue is urdu and i am not indian are two good reasons. lol

not sure if you have heard Yanni before, just another form of transcendental music from Europe
thanks to zen meditation centre for introducing this to me...
2:57 onwards...
Song is flight of nightingale.. lauren sounds exactly like a nightingale around 3:56

i have heard the name but these days i dont follow english songs much. i do listen to old english songs

yeah its spring.. thanks.. already better

great...good to hear that. tc

Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@BOLD i dont believe in man-made boundaries known as countries.. we are one human race ๐Ÿ˜Š..

Forever-KA thumbnail

@BOLD i dont believe in man-made boundaries known as countries.. we are one human race ๐Ÿ˜Š..

So you are a graduate of "International College of Panchi Nadiya Pawan Ke Jhonke, Koi Sarhad Na Inhe Roke". lol.

On serious note, wonderful so see such positivity. thanks
LovelyPlanet thumbnail

Originally posted by: King-Anu

So you are a graduate of "International College of Panchi Nadiya Pawan Ke Jhonke, Koi Sarhad Na Inhe Roke". lol.

On serious note, wonderful so see such positivity. thanks

thats only because im half indian and half persian.. advantage is i blend well with different races and its nice and sometimes surprising to see people guessing my nationality as latvian, egyptian to brazilian ๐Ÿ˜† .. even some indians ask me where im from even when i have spoken to them for good 10 mins or so๐Ÿ˜•.
some people can look that obscure 
okay point is to blend races people have to marry outside (or just have babies) race and countries..
which is why spousal visa is global, its for a bigger cause.
Edited by lonely0planet - 11 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail

thats only because im half indian and half persian.. advantage is i blend well with different races and its nice and sometimes surprising to see people guessing my nationality as latvian, egyptian to brazilian ๐Ÿ˜† .. even some indians ask me where im from even when i have spoken to them for good 10 mins or so๐Ÿ˜•.
some people can look that obscure 
okay point is to blend races people have to marry outside (or just have babies) race and countries..
which is why spousal visa is global, its for a bigger cause.

thats great cultural background you got. both countries/areas are rich in history.

interesting. lol. you can sing phir bhi dil hai hindustani to them. i have been chatting everywhere. will post some song later. run out of it i guess.

LovelyPlanet thumbnail

Originally posted by: King-Anu

thats great cultural background you got. both countries/areas are rich in history.

interesting. lol. you can sing phir bhi dil hai hindustani to them. i have been chatting everywhere. will post some song later. run out of it i guess.

you running out of songs? ๐Ÿ˜›..
hard to believe

thanks.. my values are hindu though i tweak sometimes for convenience๐Ÿ˜†

NFK singing sun charkhey di mithi mithi hook.. Since Summer is his fan as well

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usOX3kA44Pk[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: on second thoughts i should write lyric as well, my favourite lines that is:

dukh daade ne zindagi malook (dukh daade means hardships, zindagi malook- life is delicate in comparison?)

Kattan pooriyan te anju mere wagde
hun haase bhi nayi mainu change ladge
jaan chhaddi hai vichhodeyan ne phook (separations has taken toll on me?)

Edited by lonely0planet - 11 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail

you running out of songs? ๐Ÿ˜›..
hard to believe

i am running out of memorable songs. lol.

thanks.. my values are hindu though i tweak sometimes for convenience๐Ÿ˜†

ok good. values are basically same across religion. views are different. lol.

NFK singing sun charkhey di mithi mithi hook.. Since Summer is his fan as well

Edit: on second thoughts i should write lyric as well, my favourite lines that is:

dukh daade ne zindagi malook (dukh daade means hardships, zindagi malook- life is delicate in comparison?)

Kattan pooriyan te anju mere wagde
hun haase bhi nayi mainu change ladge
jaan chhaddi hai vichhodeyan ne phook (separations has taken toll on me?)

i cant help u here now. i only understand that one punjabi song. lol

i guess the song is trying to say so many tears have flown that now i dont appreciate the smiles anymore. summer will enjoy it for sure. thanks for sharing

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Manna dey's..songs...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEt3_K9nu2s[YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vabgXc7TC-Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujW8N9bvvCI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irLy5_adwc0[/YOUTUBE]
๐Ÿ˜Š
Forever-KA thumbnail

Why am I, in this post, showing up in right upper corner of screen? lol. Some allignement issue with this page.