Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: King-Anu

Is anyone else finding this oscar experience painful? host is doing good though. better than the dinosaurs from previous years

here is a pain reliever starring Amitabh Bachan and Saif Khan

Main pyaasa tum saawan
Main dil tum meri dhadkan

great music

chalo ji hum bure sahi
chalo ji hum jhoote hain
magar is nigha se
hazar dil toote hain
jab chaha yaar tum ne

a gem

mai se, meena se, na saaqi se
na paimaane se
dil behalta hai mera
aap ke aajane se

oldie goldie

oh mere hamrahi, meri baahn thame chalna
badle duniya sari tum na badalna
pyaar hume bhi sikhla de ga, gardish mein sambhalna
gaata rahe mera dil...

ok it seems like this is never ending...bunch of old timers, plastic looking actors (specially on HDTV), bearded nerd types, unattractive musics, movies oriented around disability, depression and nostalgia and in between commercials - time for me to sleep. lol. good night. as if anyone is there. lol

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

hey din you mean sharmila tagore? hahahah.. can imagine oscar must be real pain..

have nt watched any TV for 3 weeks now.. last thing i caught was season 8 of How i met your mother.. love gay barney 😆.. not sure if he married Robin yet"

jab chaha yaara.. is a very nice song... no one can sing like kishore kumar!

was going to ask if you should create a sheyro-shairi thread..
yeah most of the topics dont belong to debate category.. but guess no one wants to move to chat clubs 😊!

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lonely0planet

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

hey din you mean sharmila tagore? hahahah.. can imagine oscar must be real pain..

oh thanks. must be the oscar effect. lol

have nt watched any TV for 3 weeks now.. last thing i caught was season 8 of How i met your mother.. love gay barney 😆.. not sure if he married Robin yet"

how about i haven't watched english movie in last 10 years (except 1 i.e avatar)? i have no idea about shows either. lol.

jab chaha yaara.. is a very nice song... no one can sing like kishore kumar!

i dont know if prefection exists but for me Kishore Kumar's voice is perfection.

was going to ask if you should create a sheyro-shairi thread..
yeah most of the topics dont belong to debate category.. but guess no one wants to move to chat clubs 😊!

i dont think many are interested in poetry here. even i like lyrics but dont have any poetry of my own.

no this point let me share with you that there was a member here called khatarnak (aka kat bro) and he used to write urdu poetry. i think everyone loved him. sadly he passed away at young age.

then we have summer3 who writes english poetry and is a gem of a person. yes he is the one who found girl for zorro bhai. lol.  both kat and summer bro were best friends. otherwise i dont think there is any interest among others except one or two maybe.  

here is dedication to kat and summer bro. two of my most favorites.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie5YvDd4NFw[/YOUTUBE]

meri zindagi saanwari, mujh ko gale laga ke
bhaite diya falaq pe, mujhe khaaq se utha ke
yaara teri yaar ko, main ne to khuda maaana

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mED0Je407Rs[/YOUTUBE]

mere dil ki yeh dua hua hai, kabhi door to na jaaye
tere bina ho jeena, woh din kabhi na aaye
tere sang jeena yahan, tere sang mar jaana
yaad kare gi duniya, tere mere afsaana

what a song. lol
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Maharaj ji.

A song for you too

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmYT79bYIQw[/YOUTUBE]

LovelyPlanet thumbnail

very sad to hear that.. may his sweet soul rest in peace :(..  how did you come to know he passed away?.. i mean when people love anonymity here?

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think all love anonymity here. many have shared personal info with others. he was in touch with some of us outside of IF also. Summer knew him the most and we got to know details through him. I too was in touch via email but not as much.

anyway. thanks for your kind thoughts. its just whenever someone mentions poetry my mind goes to him.
ok will go back to sleep. lol. u tc.

thanks summer.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7AdjVDBLO8[/YOUTUBE]

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i dont think all love anonymity here. many have shared personal info with others. he was in touch with some of us outside of IF also. Summer knew him the most and we got to know details through him. I too was in touch via email but not as much.

anyway. thanks for your kind thoughts. its just whenever someone mentions poetry my mind goes to him.
ok will go back to sleep. lol. u tc.

thanks summer.

Thanks Maharaj ji. Kat Bro loved exchange shayaris with you.

Sadly Kat Bro passed away while I was online with his brother. I remember that morning very clearly.. We had a eulogies thread on him at the suggestion of one of our close friends who has now gone amiss. People start leading their own lives after a while. But somehow memories are a blessing and time does not move but remains stationary but changes in outer physical world goes on and on.

During the time Kat Bro was sick he sometimes used to ask me "do you think they will still remember me after I am gone?" I used to tell him that he would recover well and eventhough he was away from IF he would always be remembered.

Edited by Summer3 - 11 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maKDIvUVkQo[/YOUTUBE]
pjsolanki thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well my memorable songs are :

aate jaate haste gaate (maine pyar kiya) and

pyaar ka dard hain meetha meetha pyara pyara

Edited by pjsolanki - 11 years ago
LovelyPlanet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Thanks Maharaj ji. Kat Bro loved exchange shayaris with you.

Sadly Kat Bro passed away while I was online with his brother. I remember that morning very clearly.. We had a eulogies thread on him at the suggestion of one of our close friends who has now gone amiss. People start leading their own lives after a while. But somehow memories are a blessing and time does not move but remains stationary but changes in outer physical world goes on and on.

During the time Kat Bro was sick he sometimes used to ask me "do you think they will still remember me after I am gone?" I used to tell him that he would recover well and eventhough he was away from IF he would always be remembered.

here's song for both of you
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHwe3uY2vgc[/YOUTUBE]

and this one tribute to my mum dearest, pandit ji and Kat
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqlYN2hHYtY[/YOUTUBE]

i mean without reinstating your faith how else possible could you deal with excruciating pain.

Edited by lonely0planet - 11 years ago