Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Which MALE BB contestant would u date? (Page 11)

Poll Question: Who would u date out of the males in BB4?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
45 [42.45%]
5 [4.72%]
40 [37.74%]
1 [0.94%]
1 [0.94%]
3 [2.83%]
1 [0.94%]
5 [4.72%]
2 [1.89%]
3 [2.83%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Joined: 25 June 2010
Posts: 3305

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003yellowflower

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 6328

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by samFan

Look (Veena Malik style) I am older than choti bacchi by 8 years and bari bachhi by 6 years, so sab pehle haq mera banta hai............ 

Waise bhi mera extra marital affair chal raha hai Bunty Darling ke saath...... Bunty pe dore na dalo...............


bari bachchi, yaani mein? ur older than me? damn, i think i just lost bunty to you!CryLOL
 
Chaar ladkiyon ke catfight mein Nilu jeet gayi!!!!Dancing
 
Where will u date him? Prison cell?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflower

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Joined: 20 August 2010
Posts: 6198

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

 I will go for Incredible hulk RahulCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 7845

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by samFan

Hello bacchiyo aur bacchiyo ke aunty o ....... mere Bunty per dore dalna chor do...... woh sirf mera hai aur mera hi rahega............ 


waise aap ki umar kya hai? agar aap humse badi hain, toh aapka haq hai. warna mere bunty ko chor do!LOL

Chalo achha hua.... Bunty Officially mera ho gaya............ LOL


haq toh hai aapka. but if he doesn't like u, then u have to pass him on to me! deal?LOL

I believe in sharing..... no issues..... we will share him among us........... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003Rapier

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 6328

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Bunty sirf aur sirf mera hai Embarrassed

Pallo aur Rapier - mere bunty pe buri nazar na daloooAngryLOL


ye lo! ek aur bachchi mere bunty ke peeche par gayi.

dekho beta, bunty tumhare uncle lag thay hain. chote bachche, badon ko date nahi karte. jaake apne khilone se khelo. ok beta?


Aunty aap ki umar kya ha? Embarrassed


lol. tujhse toh badi hoon main! so case closed!TongueLOL ur 18 yeah?



Yeah 18... Par pyaar toh andhaa hoota hai na!! Embarrassed Umar shumar nahi dekhta LOL


LOL. sahi hai. par main tujhse badi hoon. poore doh saal! mera pehle hak ban tha hai!Tongue


Hak uska banta hai jo har stupid poll mein uske liye vote karta hai, uske aur uske AT mein roj uski jhooti tareef karta hai .. LOL Maine yeh sabh kiya haiEmbarrassed aur uske liye kabhi kahi chori bhi ki !! Tongue Tum ne kya kiya ??
 
Ussne apne haath me Saif ki tarah tattoo karwaya hai which says: "MERA BOYFRIEND CHOR HAI"Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92yellowflower

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5308

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Bunty sirf aur sirf mera hai Embarrassed

Pallo aur Rapier - mere bunty pe buri nazar na daloooAngryLOL


ye lo! ek aur bachchi mere bunty ke peeche par gayi.

dekho beta, bunty tumhare uncle lag thay hain. chote bachche, badon ko date nahi karte. jaake apne khilone se khelo. ok beta?


Aunty aap ki umar kya ha? Embarrassed


lol. tujhse toh badi hoon main! so case closed!TongueLOL ur 18 yeah?



Yeah 18... Par pyaar toh andhaa hoota hai na!! Embarrassed Umar shumar nahi dekhta LOL


LOL. sahi hai. par main tujhse badi hoon. poore doh saal! mera pehle hak ban tha hai!Tongue


Hak uska banta hai jo har stupid poll mein uske liye vote karta hai, uske aur uske AT mein roj uski jhooti tareef karta hai .. LOL Maine yeh sabh kiya haiEmbarrassed aur uske liye kabhi kahi chori bhi ki !! Tongue Tum ne kya kiya ??


joh kuch tumne kiya, woh sab maine kiya. besides the chori part. i don't know where u went and stole stuff, but i haven't done that.LOL but the difference is that tumne jhooti tareef ki, aur maine dil se tareef ki. toh i'm better!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003yellowflower

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5308

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by samFan

Hello bacchiyo aur bacchiyo ke aunty o ....... mere Bunty per dore dalna chor do...... woh sirf mera hai aur mera hi rahega............ 


waise aap ki umar kya hai? agar aap humse badi hain, toh aapka haq hai. warna mere bunty ko chor do!LOL

Chalo achha hua.... Bunty Officially mera ho gaya............ LOL


haq toh hai aapka. but if he doesn't like u, then u have to pass him on to me! deal?LOL

I believe in sharing..... no issues..... we will share him among us........... Wink


awesome! i believe in sharing too! this worked out great!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003yellowflower

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 7845

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by samFan

Look (Veena Malik style) I am older than choti bacchi by 8 years and bari bachhi by 6 years, so sab pehle haq mera banta hai............ 

Waise bhi mera extra marital affair chal raha hai Bunty Darling ke saath...... Bunty pe dore na dalo...............


bari bachchi, yaani mein? ur older than me? damn, i think i just lost bunty to you!CryLOL
 
Chaar ladkiyon ke catfight mein Nilu jeet gayi!!!!Dancing
 
Where will u date him? Prison cell?

No no.... I date him only when he is out of prison......... Definitely not anywhr around my city, state........... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
vindu the best contestant

Author: truefans   Replies: 0   Views: 445

truefans 0 445 25 December 2009 at 12:33am by truefans
Which Common contestant did u like the best?

Author: RagMasta   Replies: 7   Views: 791

RagMasta 7 791 23 December 2009 at 12:14am by RagMasta
Spoiler article : A contestant walks out of BB

2 3 4 5

Author: tinaasania   Replies: 32   Views: 3364

tinaasania 32 3364 21 December 2009 at 6:08am by indianlady
Best dressed contestant in d house??

Author: ecugals   Replies: 9   Views: 1198

ecugals 9 1198 19 December 2009 at 3:18am by ShikhaH
Pravesh ... only Contestant to win BB

2 3

Author: MukeshR   Replies: 21   Views: 2017

MukeshR 21 2017 10 December 2009 at 10:33pm by bhishma_p

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index