Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Zor Ka Jhatka (Page 74)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Originally posted by Lennie

Im baaaaaack!!!

What are you all talking about!!
Hey Zeenia

Classic shows esp Balaji shows and women who we will never seen again and create again like Prerna, Parvati and Tulsi 

Hey Lennie

Those were the days!! And all the women were so strong with high morals!!
Agreed, those woman fought inside them, and emerged stronger 

I would even put Sadhna in there as well, no one will ever create a Sadhna as well i think - she was like Ragini said - her heritage was  of pyar and kurbaani

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Arpu have u seen R.com?

Reet even after watching R.com after a yr it felt I am watching it for the first time. YRF shd bring back R.com and Mahi Ve.

should we start petition for Rishta.com??LOLROFLROFL

I thought there must already be? ROFLROFL

every  show fans r not like CMG fansROFLROFLROFLROFL

Trueeee! Itna high dosage hogaya tha SO shows and fans ke around rehne ka ki main bhul gayi thiii LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Im baaaaaack!!!

What are you all talking about!!

check my edited commnet on DJ's FFLOLLOL
bahut maarega wo mujhe ROFLROFLROFL

He's already killed you!! Check his comment!!LOLLOL

i checkedROFLROFLROFLROFL

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

I agree, i would love to see them back on tv, with something solid esp in Ekta's shows, i dont know why but for me Ekta's shows are extra special, coz you kinda look forward to them in a way

Those actress back then made tv legendary i guess, and ppl will always remember them as their characters

I also loved the Parvati and Ashu bond, he loved her so much - even put her name in the middle of his name, Ashutosh Parvati Mehra

Me too Lenz. No matter how much fun people make of Ekta and her storylines, the bottom line is you still wanna check them out and watch them. They have a good feel shows. AND Ekta doesn't go by 'demands' and actors surely dont rule. Thank god for that What you get is what you see. Take it or leave it.

Ekta did revolutionize TV and TV will always be thankful to Ekta. She actually got many people addicted to serials and such shows. Ur right. And most important, they'll be remembered fondly<3
Which show today lasts for 8 yrs - none only Kyunki Saas Bhi Bahu did that, and if you look back no matter how twisted the storylines, you will always pick out classic lines, and classic scenes and acting of those actors and jodi's

I dont know why ppl make fun of Ekta, i have never done, i gor respect for what she has done and what she has achieved today, Balaji is the most popular PH around and has been for years

I agree, Ekta shows you wanna check out and watch sometimes, and yes Ekta does stick to take it or leave it

anku-

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Which show today lasts for 8 yrs - none only Kyunki Saas Bhi Bahu did that, and if you look back no matter how twisted the storylines, you will always pick out classic lines, and classic scenes and acting of those actors and jodi's

I dont know why ppl make fun of Ekta, i have never done, i gor respect for what she has done and what she has achieved today, Balaji is the most popular PH around and has been for years

I agree, Ekta shows you wanna check out and watch sometimes, and yes Ekta does stick to take it or leave it

The hindi dialouges were REALLYYY good. And not always the same ghisa pita dialouges.
And yess, even I respect Ekta for what she has done. She was a young woman with a very hardworking attitude and that resulted in TV getting SOO big. She's done wonders for Television.

Man, I am missing those shows now =( I want something like those back =((
Would u believe it Lenz, I haven't watched a single hindi soap opera since 2007 ended on TV except cmg this june to august =|
I just don't find anything that good Ouch I wish those kind of shows and all those actors came back.

I am thinking to start watching Adalat. It kind gains my interest. And CID LOL

Lennie

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
hiya guyz :)
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey FSN Embarrassed

Well nothing much is out there, i am trying not to get attach to show, i am only watching FIR for a laugh and also watching Ram Milaaye Jodi, i only wanted to see how Sara was in there, but her first episode was good, so continued watching

I think its good that Ekta isnt using K in her serials anymore lol

Ekta should make something like Kutumb again

Go to top