Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Zor Ka Jhatka (Page 72)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Nooo. That's Shona's word.. LOLLOLLOL

MeanieeeeeeeeeAngryLOL

Evil SmileLOL

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Me thinks I am talking alot. Just look @ the no. of posts I have on the previous pages :O

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Arpu have u seen R.com?

Reet even after watching R.com after a yr it felt I am watching it for the first time. YRF shd bring back R.com and Mahi Ve.

should we start petition for Rishta.com??LOLROFLROFL
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
BRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I agree about BT shows, only recently i again watched Bajaj
Me too, when Sakshi was Jhanki Devi i think, it was a great comeback i have to say with Aruna Irani (i cant remember her character name), one scene i loved was when Jhanki was feeling emotional, Aruna Irani's character gave her strength and always told her mission was - i remember one scene was them quoting the mahabharat etc,
Trishna was funny with her OTT acting and lines

I wasnt a AP fan, but looking back, classic scene it was - the whole thing, even with the background music, you feel the emotions

See i have said so many times before, no one will ever create a Prerna, Parvati and Tulsi - they are forever remembered

And yes Shweta was amazing, and so was Sakshi as Parvati

I remember that scene too. It was really emotional and the acting in it was superbbb!

Totallyyy Lenzie. Those shows, those characters were the actual ones that were as great as they're made out to be. Not like cmg which was crap and is made out to be the best show with best actors who are perfect. Mehh! Someone should look @ the likes of actresses back then.

Sighs. Those actresses were BRILLIANT. Sad we don't get 2 see the likes of such talented actresses back on TV again Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Arpu have u seen R.com?

Reet even after watching R.com after a yr it felt I am watching it for the first time. YRF shd bring back R.com and Mahi Ve.

should we start petition for Rishta.com??LOLROFLROFL

I thought there must already be? ROFLROFL
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Originally posted by Lennie

I agree about BT shows, only recently i again watched Bajaj
Me too, when Sakshi was Jhanki Devi i think, it was a great comeback i have to say with Aruna Irani (i cant remember her character name), one scene i loved was when Jhanki was feeling emotional, Aruna Irani's character gave her strength and always told her mission was - i remember one scene was them quoting the mahabharat etc,
Trishna was funny with her OTT acting and lines

I wasnt a AP fan, but looking back, classic scene it was - the whole thing, even with the background music, you feel the emotions

See i have said so many times before, no one will ever create a Prerna, Parvati and Tulsi - they are forever remembered

And yes Shweta was amazing, and so was Sakshi as Parvati

I remember that scene too. It was really emotional and the acting in it was superbbb!

Totallyyy Lenzie. Those shows, those characters were the actual ones that were as great as they're made out to be. Not like cmg which was crap and is made out to be the best show with best actors who are perfect. Mehh! Someone should look @ the likes of actresses back then.

Sighs. Those actresses were BRILLIANT. Sad we don't get 2 see the likes of such talented actresses back on TV again Ouch
I agree, i would love to see them back on tv, with something solid esp in Ekta's shows, i dont know why but for me Ekta's shows are extra special, coz you kinda look forward to them in a way

Those actress back then made tv legendary i guess, and ppl will always remember them as their characters

I also loved the Parvati and Ashu bond, he loved her so much - even put her name in the middle of his name, Ashutosh Parvati Mehra
zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top