Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Zor Ka Jhatka (Page 61)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Here is list of Zor Ka Jhatka.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8370-here-comes-the-final-list-for-imagine-tv-zor-ka-jhatka.htm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnaria

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Bye KritiHugHug

ARP Happy New YearHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocksnyctophiliakrishnaria

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Orkut Scrap - New Year: 2

guysHugHug
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Originally posted by kritishah3

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Aah SidShi Last scenes....i still don't have that Heart in me to watch those scenes....it pricks n hurts me even just thinking about them...Unhappy Broken Heart

My Adorable Angels...... Heart

I knowww righttt. I haven't watched a single KaSh scene ever after that. It ended so badly I cant ever watch them again. Sighs.

SidShi were sooooooo amazinggg. It was only their scenes that I could watch with a relax mind cuz I knew that atleast on these two's scenes no1 is gonna fight about screen space and all that. Their scenes brought a smile to my facee Embarrassed

exactly Anku it Ended on such a Sour Note that it made an everlasting impression on me.....U know same things happen with me wen i remember SR....Even the happier times Hurt me....Of course coz of some obvious people and Obvious reasons.....i cant cherish them too....Sigh!! those days i can't even look back n fondly remember them.....Ouch

SidShi brought smile to my Face as well But i did not have that himmat in me to watch their last Good bye scenes....

same thing happened to meOuch i didn't watch a single SR scene after thatOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnariaanku-

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by reshusaluja

chut up nikammiAngryLOL

U mean shut upLOLLOL

or maybe its a fusion of chup up (chup kar and shut up) ShockedShockedROFL

Reet's invention of fusionShockedROFL

arp04srockskrishnariaanku-

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Aah SidShi Last scenes....i still don't have that Heart in me to watch those scenes....it pricks n hurts me even just thinking about them...Unhappy Broken Heart

My Adorable Angels...... Heart

I knowww righttt. I haven't watched a single KaSh scene ever after that. It ended so badly I cant ever watch them again. Sighs.

SidShi were sooooooo amazinggg. It was only their scenes that I could watch with a relax mind cuz I knew that atleast on these two's scenes no1 is gonna fight about screen space and all that. Their scenes brought a smile to my facee Embarrassed

exactly Anku it Ended on such a Sour Note that it made an everlasting impression on me.....U know same things happen with me wen i remember SR....Even the happier times Hurt me....Of course coz of some obvious people and Obvious reasons.....i cant cherish them too....Sigh!! those days i can't even look back n fondly remember them.....Ouch

SidShi brought smile to my Face as well But i did not have that himmat in me to watch their last Good bye scenes....

Mehhh. I don't even miss KaSh now or feel anything. I controlled myself 100% from watching their scenes cuz I know its not gonna be the same ever again so why torture myself. The only thing I do wish still was that Shona never came back to DMG. I swear this is rude 2 say it but I am sorry I honestly would have never demanded for Shona to be back with JW there. Very honestly. I don't know why KaShians/ex-KaShians did it Confused Anyways. I am just super happy the show got over as soon as ShiRan left and even the forum is locked now. It deserves to be locked cuz now ppl bash in their ATs and Star One Other Shows forum will be the same soon. Someone was already saying something about Shilpa

Aawww! There last scene was really adorable and sweet Embarrassed I wish we had more SidShi scenes. They were effin' cute, hilarious and adorbale Embarrassed

krishnarianyctophiliaLennie

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Ria Happy New YearHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnaria

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-