Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Zor Ka Jhatka (Page 46)

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Joined: 27 December 2009
Posts: 13538

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by devashree_h

No, there is no such news yet. Why, which leading man do you want? LOL


Anyone will do main qualification he has to be HotLOLLOL

Gauri dere r chances of Shabbir being in NB with Kanchi.

Shabbir is Dating Kanchi Shocked Shocked Shocked

I thought he was Dating Panchi Bora.....

Kanchi means Kanchi Kaul Right Shru??

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36364

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by devashree_h

No, there is no such news yet. Why, which leading man do you want? LOL


Anyone will do main qualification he has to be HotLOLLOL

thank u for that Shru
Hug

Gauri dere r chances of Shabbir being in NB with Kanchi.


as for Shabbir on dear God I am so over him nowOuch

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Joined: 27 December 2009
Posts: 13538

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Its a puzzle, SNS being at top spot.LOL Not that its a bad show, but there are better shows than it. May be because 7pm slot has not got many good shows, SNS has lesser competition.


I know even i m surprised that SNS is at top spot.....But the show is really good just some characters like Rashi Urmila and Kinjal are irritating.....But Kokila Modi is a real strong Character and Rupal patel Enacts it very well......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36364

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3


Shabbir is Dating Kanchi Shocked Shocked Shocked

yes he is

I thought he was Dating Panchi Bora.....

well we all thought so but they said no and that they are just friends (my foot)


Kanchi means Kanchi Kaul Right Shru??


yes it her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hnyctophilia

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 130633

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Its a puzzle, SNS being at top spot.LOL Not that its a bad show, but there are better shows than it. May be because 7pm slot has not got many good shows, SNS has lesser competition.


That was d plus point Devu. Dere was no competition on that slow and 7-8 slot did so well for SP. Other channels had tried to lauch shows in afternoon band after seeing how that slot is successful on SP but it didn't work out for any. When Laadli was moved at 6.30 many thought SP have lost it who will watch show at that time but that time worked in their favour. Zee launched their new shows on 6-7 pm. Let's c how well does dose two show does for dem. As dere is less competition in that slot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 130633

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

Shabbir is Dating Kanchi Shocked Shocked Shocked

I thought he was Dating Panchi Bora.....

Kanchi means Kanchi Kaul Right Shru??


Dey r dating since 2 yrs if I am not wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36364

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

[QUOTE=devashree_h]
I know even i m surprised that SNS is at top spot.....But the show is really good just some characters like Rashi Urmila and Kinjal are irritating.....But Kokila Modi is a real strong Character and Rupal patel Enacts it very well......
those in Red I can't stand them and seen their faces at time make wanna kill myself.


but Kokila Modi is the only reason I'm watching that show and the maker should be thankful to her because their show would have suck without her in it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Joined: 27 December 2009
Posts: 13538

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by kritishah3


Shabbir is Dating Kanchi Shocked Shocked Shocked

yes he is

I thought he was Dating Panchi Bora.....

well we all thought so but they said no and that they are just friends (my foot)


Kanchi means Kanchi Kaul Right Shru??


yes it her.

Thanks Gauri....

Oh....I liked Shabbir and Panchi.....Ouch Ouch Ouch

Shabbir and Kanchi i don't know wat to say!!!!....Its a shock coz i was in a impression till now that Shabbir is dating Panchi....


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Will Sherlyn bond with d housemates?

Author: rimirims   Replies: 0   Views: 794

rimirims 0 794 14 October 2009 at 1:39pm by rimirims

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index