Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Zor Ka Jhatka (Page 45)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
2050 or 2060ShockedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Originally posted by devashree_h

The thing about BT shows is however illogical they are, they are interesting to watch. You want to know what happens next. And she always gives the Best Jodis. They create magic on tv.
OMG is Ekta coming with another show again and do u know who the leading man gonna be?
devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Shru the thing is that time there were only 3 GEC channels. Now we have 5 main GEC channels +SO and SAB. The competition is intense. Just check the 9 pm slot, you have PR,JDJ,BB all at one time. No wonder TRPs got fragmented, The main challenge for KSKBT was to be at No.1 for 8 continuous,long years. None of the newer shows can manage that. They are down the charts in just two years.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*nyctophilia

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

The thing about BT shows is however illogical they are, they are interesting to watch. You want to know what happens next. And she always gives the Best Jodis. They create magic on tv.
OMG is Ekta coming with another show again and do u know who the leading man gonna be?

No, there is no such news yet. Why, which leading man do you want? LOL
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Shru the thing is that time there were only 3 GEC channels. Now we have 5 main GEC channels +SO and SAB. The competition is intense. Just check the 9 pm slot, you have PR,JDJ,BB all at one time. No wonder TRPs got fragmented, The main challenge for KSKBT was to be at No.1 for 8 continuous,long years. None of the newer shows can manage that. They are down the charts in just two years.

True Devu but that added as audience had to pick up from other shows on new channel and had choices. Plus promotion and marketting helped as well.

devashree_hnyctophilia

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

2050 or 2060ShockedROFL
yup when all of my tooth are possibly gone and I'm not use to me or my men all put together, then I shall slow down and change myself so that the door to Heaven can open for me to come cos I indeed changedROFLROFL
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

No, there is no such news yet. Why, which leading man do you want? LOL

Anyone will do main qualification he has to be HotLOLLOL

Gauri dere r chances of Shabbir being in NB with Kanchi.

devashree_hnyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

I agree with u Devashree......As the years went New channels started coming in...Like Colors Imagine Real and 9X.....But only Colors and Imagine cud survive the cut throat competition and it was Colors who changed the trend of Saas Bahu Back drop to Rural and Social Backdrop by Balika Vadhu....For..eg Balika was ruling the charts for almost Two years but now again Saas bahu is back on the charts with Saathiya being Number One.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h

Go to top