Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Zor Ka Jhatka - Page 59

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by reshusaluja

i also love them to the core😳
don't know kisi PH ko ye kyo nai dikhta both r fab actors and has so much potential and are fresh too😳

I know yaar,i do hope some PH casts them together though.......They both are extremely talented actors..........😳
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Reeet come to jannnat me there !! wannna discusss the awesome Thursday epi ❀️ ! n check out ma New stuff πŸ˜‰

OMG lst week was fab  !! so bk wid some stuff

its so beautiful manaπŸ‘πŸ‘
hey Manal and Subia πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Manal Lovely creations of Adi Priya 😍
part 19 up ..............

and in the next part i will reveal either one of the secrets which one do you want first reshu ............ pooja or why sid is here  ........but still and can you plz tell me what are your predictions
Originally posted by DJ..

part 19 up ..............

and in the next part i will reveal either one of the secrets which one do you want first reshu ............ pooja or why sid is here  ........but still and can you plz tell me what are your predictions

didn't i know why sid is here?πŸ˜• i think i know thatπŸ˜•
@ Kritz : thnks πŸ€— !! uff these 2 r drivin me insane ❀️ 
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

@ Kritz : thnks πŸ€— !! uff these 2 r drivin me insane ❀️ 

Awww Ur Always welcome Manal....Adi Priya all lovely.....Esp Adi.....😍 I love the way he calls her Chori....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kritishah3

Awww Ur Always welcome Manal....Adi Priya all lovely.....Esp Adi.....😍 I love the way he calls her Chori....πŸ˜†

Kriti u also watch Maryada??

didn't i know why sid is here?πŸ˜• i think i know thatπŸ˜•

yaaa i know that is why i am asking which part you want to know first ............ Sid pain or pooja ka naatak

Kriti u also watch Maryada??

ya Reet i watch Maryada but do not follow it regularly......I watch it on and off coz the timings of the show are pretty odd....its not possible for me watch at 11:30 so i watch the next day repeat....But haven't seen it since two weeks i guess.....But ya i love Aditya n Priya and also Gaurav Vidya are also good...😳