Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .Angel

OMG is Ekta coming with another show again and do u know who the leading man gonna be?

No, there is no such news yet. Why, which leading man do you want? πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Shru the thing is that time there were only 3 GEC channels. Now we have 5 main GEC channels +SO and SAB. The competition is intense. Just check the 9 pm slot, you have PR,JDJ,BB all at one time. No wonder TRPs got fragmented, The main challenge for KSKBT was to be at No.1 for 8 continuous,long years. None of the newer shows can manage that. They are down the charts in just two years.

True Devu but that added as audience had to pick up from other shows on new channel and had choices. Plus promotion and marketting helped as well.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

2050 or 2060😲🀣

yup when all of my tooth are possibly gone and I'm not use to me or my men all put together, then I shall slow down and change myself so that the door to Heaven can open for me to come cos I indeed changed🀣🀣
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

No, there is no such news yet. Why, which leading man do you want? πŸ˜†

Anyone will do main qualification he has to be HotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gauri dere r chances of Shabbir being in NB with Kanchi.
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shru the thing is that time there were only 3 GEC channels. Now we have 5 main GEC channels +SO and SAB. The competition is intense. Just check the 9 pm slot, you have PR,JDJ,BB all at one time. No wonder TRPs got fragmented, The main challenge for KSKBT was to be at No.1 for 8 continuous,long years. None of the newer shows can manage that. They are down the charts in just two years.

I agree with u Devashree......As the years went New channels started coming in...Like Colors Imagine Real and 9X.....But only Colors and Imagine cud survive the cut throat competition and it was Colors who changed the trend of Saas Bahu Back drop to Rural and Social Backdrop by Balika Vadhu....For..eg Balika was ruling the charts for almost Two years but now again Saas bahu is back on the charts with Saathiya being Number One.....
.Angel thumbnail

No, there is no such news yet.

oh I see and I hope we get some such good news soon cos there is nothing new for me to look forward in this year 2011πŸ˜”

Why, which leading man do you want? πŸ˜†

nothing I'm just looking for me a new man for the new year.....cos I deserve me a new thing like that u know for been such a good girl in 2010☺️

devashree_h thumbnail
Its a puzzle, SNS being at top spot.πŸ˜† Not that its a bad show, but there are better shows than it. May be because 7pm slot has not got many good shows, SNS has lesser competition.
nyctophilia thumbnail

Shabbir is Dating Kanchi 😲 😲 😲

I thought he was Dating Panchi Bora.....

Kanchi means Kanchi Kaul Right Shru??
.Angel thumbnail

thank u for that Shru
πŸ€—

as for Shabbir on dear God I am so over him now

nyctophilia thumbnail

Its a puzzle, SNS being at top spot.πŸ˜† Not that its a bad show, but there are better shows than it. May be because 7pm slot has not got many good shows, SNS has lesser competition.

I know even i m surprised that SNS is at top spot.....But the show is really good just some characters like Rashi Urmila and Kinjal are irritating.....But Kokila Modi is a real strong Character and Rupal patel Enacts it very well......