Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

All K shows were drag but dey brought in twist and turns that kept audience glued. V can't deny many stories were left mid way in the K shows or had a bad ending like PM in KZK, Laksh-KT in Kyuki and Adi-Maithaili in KGGK.

I agree she drags and stretches it like an elastic to keep the audience Glued.....😆 😆

I loved PM in KZK and even Adi Maithali in KGGK....But our Ekta madam ruined both the couples.....
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
In Colors show Bhagyavidhata Vinay took 1 year to see Bindiya goodness and fall in love wid her after he was married to her on gun point after being kidnapped by Bindiya's brother.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello Good Morning and Happy Happy New Year to u all🥳🤗

may God bless me with HOT HOT HOT, Handsomely Men on TV this year and money for to go and meet them all face to face😍

sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A big 🤗 to everyone Shru, zeeni, kritz, gauri and everybody
nyctophilia thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

🤗🤗

Kriti the runaway bride was having burger when she told Shiv on fone she ran away from mandap🤣🤣

I just loved Shiv😳😳

What she ran away from her Mandap....Aur Jaake bhi kaha gayi madam Burger Khaane..Mindblowing.....🤣 🤣 🤣

Ya Shiv was sho sweet and Adorable....😳 😳 😳And Ishaan was the Dude the hunk of the show....I like that actor Siddharth Karnick he was in remix as well........I think he was Tia's BF in remix.....
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritishah3

I agree she drags and stretches it like an elastic to keep the audience Glued.....😆 😆

I loved PM in KZK and even Adi Maithali in KGGK....But our Ekta madam ruined both the couples.....

PD cud never create d magic PM did. I still rem that scene when Prem realized how wrong he was about his parents and bend to touch Prena's feet and said Maa. Next moment he was back in Yudi mode. Manoj and Shwetha were amazing dere.

How much Ekta is criticized. She did bring a trend on TV wid her shows and they became talk of the town.
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

may God bless me with HOT HOT HOT, Handsomely Men on TV this year and money for to go and meet them all face to face😍

Happy New Yr Gauri🤗🤗

U will never sudhorofy will you🤣🤣

Gauri!!🤗

Hoping you get all the HOT HOT men you desire!!!😆😆😆
nyctophilia thumbnail

Gauri 🤗  🤗

Happy New Year to u as well...🤗

Nikammi i hope all ur Dreams get Fulfilled.....😆 😆
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritishah3

What she ran away from her Mandap....Aur Jaake bhi kaha gayi madam Burger Khaane..Mindblowing.....🤣 🤣 🤣

Ya Shiv was sho sweet and Adorable....😳 😳 😳And Ishaan was the Dude the hunk of the show....I like that actor Siddharth Karnick he was in remix as well........I think he was Tia's BF in remix.....

Yes she did🤣🤣

Yes he played d evil Arjun Tia's BF.