Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Zor Ka Jhatka - Page 28

Posted: 13 years ago
Me done watching 1st epi of R.com Can I say I just love the show. Roshan, Isha, Huzeffa, Ruchika, Sally. 3rd Jan will be the date when the 1st epi of R.com aired a yr back.
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Prags watched 13th epi so far and Sidra 10 I think. Prags was curious to know when does RoSha story starts. I told her she will c diff side of Rohan in coming epi.

It really is different because so far theres no hint of romance between Isha and Rohan!!
Originally posted by kritishah3

Zeenie πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

I bookmarked the page Shru......Thank u........😳

even i don't like the same thing about saathiya Shru esp that Rashi she gets away all the wrong and evil always....Kokila modi is the strongest character on the show......

Soulie!!!!πŸ€—

Shru shall we name our next AT fatak fatak fatak in honour of our 1 year anniversary of SR!!
Originally posted by zeenia

Really! How interesting!!

Why did it stop after 1 season?

Yes. Did you see Shruti msg to her fans when she had shot for the last epi? R.com was a 26 epi if I am not wrong plus YRF shows didn't work well. Mahi and R.com were d only two which were popular.

It was said the shows might see new season but as of now nothing on this has been said or mentioned.

Yes. Did you see Shruti msg to her fans when she had shot for the last epi? R.com was a 26 epi if I am not wrong plus YRF shows didn't work well. Mahi and R.com were d only two which were popular.

It was said the shows might see new season but as of now nothing on this has been said or mentioned.

No I didnt see her message. What did she say?

Plus shes married now isnt she? And kavi is sooooooo talented why hasnt he come in a new show?

He's a brit like me!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Soulie!!!!πŸ€—

Shru shall we name our next AT fatak fatak fatak in honour of our 1 year anniversary of SR!!

Oh 1 year anniversary of SR oh it went completely out of mind.....Sigh it really pricks remembering those days......
Originally posted by kritishah3

Zeenie πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

I bookmarked the page Shru......Thank u........😳

even i don't like the same thing about saathiya Shru esp that Rashi she gets away all the wrong and evil always....Kokila modi is the strongest character on the show......

Tell me wen u watch it. U will love d show.

I know Rashi and Urmila always get away with their wrong doings.

Zeenia u can try watching Mahi's Ve that was another popular one from YRF ppl. Esp d 1st epi was hilarious and my fav character was Shiv.

No I didnt see her message. What did she say?

Plus shes married now isnt she? And kavi is sooooooo talented why hasnt he come in a new show?

He's a brit like me!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes she got married last yr I think.

She had told abt her experience and thanked everyone.

Kavi is from London and he had done a small role in Love Aaj Kal.
I love that title Fatak Fatak Fatak🀣🀣

Tell me wen u watch it. U will love d show.

I know Rashi and Urmila always get away with their wrong doings.

Zeenia u can try watching Mahi's Ve that was another popular one from YRF ppl. Esp d 1st epi was hilarious and my fav character was Shiv.

Absolutely i hate both of them and even that girl Kinjal she is the da limits seriously...........

Mahi Way oh i absolutely loved this show.....i also loved Shiv.....I have not seen the last episodes of the season.....Did she get married to Ishaan or Shiv????