Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Zor Ka Jhatka - Page 4

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Kritu ur revamped dabba brought back old memories. KIT story was taken from KHNK though dere were changes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi krits, wishing you the same

norzar
shruti thumbnail
Popular couples of 2010

This year saw a number of jodis who have come together and made your heart melt with their chemistry. As we bid adieu to 2010, we recall the jodis who has captured our hearts and hope for a promising year for these love-birds.

Maan-Geet
Their relationship started on a love and hate relationship which slowly and gradually turned into love. Initially both were completely different from each other but still they used to think of each other, they supported each other in every situation. Maan gave Geet strength to fight against the her enemies. Their chemistry clicked as they were a new pair but at the same their love and  hate sometimes converted into humour which is the plus point of the their jodi.
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Kritu ur revamped dabba brought back old memories. KIT story was taken from KHNK though dere were changes.

Shru i absolutely loved Ranbir Kanya and Azaan Afreen.....But Ekta later on Screwed KIT by making Kanya Schizophrenic......And then abruptly pulling the show Off air....

U know i just loved the title track of Khwaish the way Afreen looks at Azaan standing in the desert the clip is amazing....๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜

Sigh i wish KIT and Khwaish come back........๐Ÿ˜
shruti thumbnail

Ishaan-Suhana
This jodi you can say is east vs west. Ishaan who was simple yet sweet, loved the arrogant Suhana who was completely opposite to him. Opposite attracts in most love stories and that happened with this jodi. Ishaan's cuteness and Suhana's aggressiveness have attracted the audiences to watch and love them. Suhana who never liked Ishaan is slowly changed her heart for him.
shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kritishah3

Shru i absolutely loved Ranbir Kanya and Azaan Afreen.....But Ekta later on Screwed KIT by making Kanya Schizophrenic......And then abruptly pulling the show Off air....

U know i just loved the title track of Khwaish the way Afreen looks at Azaan standing in the desert the clip is amazing....๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜

Sigh i wish KIT and Khwaish come back........๐Ÿ˜

KIT used to remind me of KHNK. They had ruined KHNK and did d same wid KIT.

Khwaish title track was my fav as well๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
nyctophilia thumbnail
Shru i like Maan n Geet but now a days i don't follow Geet like before...I m tired of them stretching this marriage track...
shruti thumbnail

Dutta-Nakusha
Dutta bhau Patil, a don who didn't like Naku at all had to marry her but our Naku loves him nonetheless, but as a good husband he is protecting her which is the uniqueness of their love story. Audiences loved the authentic chemistry between them. They loved Naku's sacrificial love and the care he showers on his wife. Their wedding was a huge turning point in their life.
nyctophilia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

KIT used to remind me of KHNK. They had ruined KHNK and did d same wid KIT.

Khwaish title track was my fav as well๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ya the title track of Khwaish Tode pair Zameen pe It had An Amaaaaaaazing Sufi touch to it...

And even they used the Song Tose Naina lage and Bol na halke halke in the show as well....I just loved the choice of Songs.....Melodious and Simply Ethereal.....๐Ÿ˜

KHNK Is Kya hogga Nimmo ka Right??? i have seen only some episodes of that show....i have not followed it much......
nyctophilia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: norzar

hi krits, wishing you the same

norzar

Thank u Norzie.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ