Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread2:26th Dec'10-2nd Jan'11 (Page 54)

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

But having said that Onu tani key pati hien Day Dreaming iss liye Tani ki shadi kisi aur sey nahi ho sakti, ritesh sey bhi nahi Party

taani aur anu SIRF ek duusre se shaadi karenge....Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesSoaps1

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
but i genuinelly feel ke tl jitna acha show hai us ko itni imp nahi milti .They show new promo after two month ie of maha epi before that there is no promo.

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 31 December 2010 at 8:02am
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Well SGP seems to be doing a good job..i mean the male lead seems to be more likable than the female lead at times..BT can take a few tips from them...Ermm I mean the show doesn't have any vamps...and yet the theme is still there...can't a love story also be the same? Confused LOL or is it neccessary that a romance has to have vamps..Ermm

which reminds me..i gotta go write the first chapter of my ff..soapy..it has paagal onu in it...i plan to make him a regular part of it...Wink LOL

In SGP ishan is likable but still the story revolves around Suhana, her choices in life , how she comes around to accept a totally new enviornment and adjusts and learn ... it is focussed more on her ... so is the case with most other shows on TV 99% of them ar female oriented ... very few give equal importance

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07manasi_31IndigoBlues

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Well SGP seems to be doing a good job..i mean the male lead seems to be more likable than the female lead at times..BT can take a few tips from them...Ermm I mean the show doesn't have any vamps...and yet the theme is still there...can't a love story also be the same? Confused LOL or is it neccessary that a romance has to have vamps..Ermm

which reminds me..i gotta go write the first chapter of my ff..soapy..it has paagal onu in it...i plan to make him a regular part of it...Wink LOL

yes SGP is totally different...and successful too,i think....TL was supposed to be vamp-free...patha nahiin ekta kya sochkar keh rahii thi...Confused
megzy....ff par jaldi kaam karo...we r all waiting for it...Thumbs UpEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manasi_31

Awww dun worry LOL I have seen some shows giving trps like 1 and still surviving on SP....ROFL It majorly depends on the fan following too na.... Trps keep going up and down... If the show has much more potential than the trps they are showed to gain, they can't shut it down anyways....LOL And trust me TL has a large viewership... These trps TL gets dont make sense to me atleast....Ermm

No in SP it does not depend on fan following at all ... KDMHMD is one example it had hugeeeeeeee fan following yet they treated it like dirt .... you know when we were having that fight against SP when KDM was moved to afternoon ...  some SP executives themselves told us that they have never seen such a response to a show shifting to afternoon, they were shocked to see the response  ... so they were aware of the fan following yet they did not hesitate to shift it and later shut the show on a 15 day notice without giving it proper time to shut down and wind up the story  ... so it all depends on internal politics i think and nothing else ... viewers are a mere tool first hook them then don't care about them Sleepy

I think I remember this happening to Kyunki as well...the PH gave it a cliffhanger of an ending mainly to indirectly voice its displeasure on SP...they were asked to wrap up the show (like KDMHMD) way before it was scheduled to be done -- in fact at that time the show was putting up a track about the son of Karan and Nandhini (played by Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan) and the boy hadn't even been found...the very last episode basically just ended in Tulsi discovering that he had been brought up by Parvati of KGGK, which was kinda stupid because we would have seen him in the other serial at some point of time right? LOL

Viewers are basically there to make sure they watch something on that channel...once they've done the initial promotions or whatever, they'll pick and choose which they like and which they don't -- and I confess that this is almost the same attitude that the production house takes -- draw the viewer, make sure they're attached to the show, and then leave all logic to the wind! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged

In SGP ishan is likable but still the story revolves around Suhana, her choices in life , how she comes around to accept a totally new enviornment and adjusts and learn ... it is focussed more on her ... so is the case with most other shows on TV 99% of them ar female oriented ... very few give equal importance

I guess part of it stems from the target audience being women...even family oriented soaps end up having much of the power play in the household focussed on the women...

deeps07

-svetalana- IF-Dazzler
-svetalana-
-svetalana-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I think taani will be blamed for putting up ananya on death bed by bringing the gulabo at home when ananya 's condition was critical and bribing gulabo with necklace to tell the truth to Ananya of Ritesh  [Nupur will prove all this ] Ouch
Shekhar being mental will believe nupur and he will equally blame taani for ananya's death and will get angry.Angry
He will have his own logic for this that these things taani should have revealed after ananya's safe pregnancy and then probably she would have taken steps to teach lessons to ritesh rather than her loosing life.Cry
Gulabo will also blame taani for this. Shekhar then may charge ritesh and taani both for his daughter's murder .Ouch
Ritesh will be kicked off or put  in jail and even taani too and then taani will be shifted to some other jail on nupur's recommendation and hence taani will disappear only to comeback after 3 yrs.
Mean while truth will come out about nupur and onu will try to find taani but some one will say she is dead and he will go mad .

Purely my bekanda dimaag ka bekanda predictionOuch
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Am really worried about today's epi.. as a New Year treat from TL I dont want to see Evil Nupur interference today and if it happens it will not be happy ending Angry

Can expect lots of arguments and heartbreaking moments todayCry
Nupur should have been there when Ananya said Anu to get married to Taani at any cost LOL

Edited by ramyaks - 31 December 2010 at 8:25am

deeps07

Go to top