Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread2:26th Dec'10-2nd Jan'11 (Page 53)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Awww dun worry LOL I have seen some shows giving trps like 1 and still surviving on SP....ROFL It majorly depends on the fan following too na.... Trps keep going up and down... If the show has much more potential than the trps they are showed to gain, they can't shut it down anyways....LOL And trust me TL has a large viewership... These trps TL gets dont make sense to me atleast....Ermm

No in SP it does not depend on fan following at all ... KDMHMD is one example it had hugeeeeeeee fan following yet they treated it like dirt .... you know when we were having that fight against SP when KDM was moved to afternoon ...  some SP executives themselves told us that they have never seen such a response to a show shifting to afternoon, they were shocked to see the response  ... so they were aware of the fan following yet they did not hesitate to shift it and later shut the show on a 15 day notice without giving it proper time to shut down and wind up the story  ... so it all depends on internal politics i think and nothing else ... viewers are a mere tool first hook them then don't care about them Sleepy

Edited by Soaps1 - 31 December 2010 at 7:47am

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
so..guys..do you want to start some forum campaign to get the trp's moving..and sp paying attention..because many other forums are doing it...though the success level still depends on how the sp people want to see it..Ermm Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by manasi_31

Awww dun worry LOL I have seen some shows giving trps like 1 and still surviving on SP....ROFL It majorly depends on the fan following too na.... Trps keep going up and down... If the show has much more potential than the trps they are showed to gain, they can't shut it down anyways....LOL And trust me TL has a large viewership... These trps TL gets dont make sense to me atleast....Ermm

No in SP it does not depend on fan following at all ... KDMHMD is one example it had hugeeeeeeee fan following yet they treated it like dirt .... you know when we were having that fight against SP when KDM was moved to afternoon ...  some SP executives themselves told us that they have never seen such a response to a show shifting to afternoon, they were shocked to see the response  ... so they were aware of the fan following yet they did not hesitate to shift it and later shut the show on a 15 day notice without giving it proper time to shut down and wind up the story  ... so it all depends on internal politics i think and nothing else ... viewers are a mere tool first hook them then don't care about them Sleepy

so its just all about SP and BT internal politics...and viewers r mere fools...or will be fools sooner or later...Ouch....truly their kingdom...Angry
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

so..guys..do you want to start some forum campaign to get the trp's moving..and sp paying attention..because many other forums are doing it...though the success level still depends on how the sp people want to see it..Ermm Confused

i am ready for a try...something is better than nothing right..Embarrassed

IndigoBlues

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
And when it comes to not caring about viewers BT is no less ... they don't care much either

One reason we never wanted HC to do a SP or BT show but i guess neither he nor we have any choice ... SP is the no.1 channel and BT is the only PH that gives importance to its male leads or makes shows where male leads matter too ... so am ok with it ... and prepared for the consequences ... Truly Tere Liye ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07IndigoBlues

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
But having said that Onu tani key pati hien Day Dreaming iss liye Tani ki shadi kisi aur sey nahi ho sakti, ritesh sey bhi nahi Party

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

And when it comes to not caring about viewers BT is no less ... they don't care much either

One reason we never wanted HC to do a SP or BT show but i guess neither he nor we have any choice ... SP is the no.1 channel and BT is the only PH that gives importance to its male leads or makes shows where male leads matter too ... so am ok with it ... and prepared for the consequences ... Truly Tere Liye ROFL

but we cant be sure on that....i mean it all depends on the script right...there was a show called Banoo mein teri dulhan in zee...and there i felt the importance was equal for both male and female...Confused...i am sure there must be other serials too like that..

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Well SGP seems to be doing a good job..i mean the male lead seems to be more likable than the female lead at times..BT can take a few tips from them...Ermm I mean the show doesn't have any vamps...and yet the theme is still there...can't a love story also be the same? Confused LOL or is it neccessary that a romance has to have vamps..Ermm

which reminds me..i gotta go write the first chapter of my ff..soapy..it has paagal onu in it...i plan to make him a regular part of it...Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth Darcydeeps07

Go to top