Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread2:26th Dec'10-2nd Jan'11 (Page 48)

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Even if it is amnesia that Onu is suffering from..and not madness..it still wouldn't explain why he is locked up inside the asylum...because even amnesiac people retain their normalcy..I think there was something which caused him to be emotionally charged up...agressive, without a care, almost psychotic..(not nupur psychotic..as in evil way, but psychotic as in, remember my one-shot where i wrote about one of his fits?) and the world did not believe him..so he became regressive...(eventually giving rise to my lapsing back into childhood theory) and decided if no one believed him..he would simply wait for someone who would..but now his regression has reached a stage where he is almost comatose..he has his five senses...but he cannot use them the way we do..people mistake this for lunacy when actually this is a mental self-defense mechanism...(for example i always have the idea people don't like what i speak..so i prefer writing to speaking..yeah i'm a lunatic..LOL)

They don't need to be qualified psychologists to show this..quite frankly..they can show this very simply onu goes mad-realises no one will take him seriously now-becomes quiet and withdrawn-progresses into half-catatonia...this is something they used in films too..(and filmmakers are not exactly known for authenticity..so if they can show this..so can BT..)

Soapy..i think these theories from liz, and all..should go in the AT...for the intellectuals out there...yeah..we're not just droolers okay! (to invisible scoffers) ROFL

And you cannot pretend to be mad..and those who do..become really mad after a certain point of time..because they cannot distinguish between dreams and reality anymore while acting out their facade...Geek

agree with u megz....he is surely not pretending....
but i think anu's actual problem is he has stopped living.......now i have a doubt...we say he is still holding on with his childhood memories....then he would behave like a child know...i mean...he would speak childish....but anu never speaks...and as per the warden says..he never reacts...he reacted something only when taani touched him.....thats what gives me the idea of he is indirectly trying to stop himself living...like he created his own world with no living being....him and his mishti...taani..Embarrassed.
and about being admitted in a sylum if he is harmless....well anu is definitely harmless to evryone...but he can be harmful to himself...may be for his own protection they admitted him....now i really dont know why he had no visitors...no idea..unless neelu and shekhar r too much heartbroken to see him in this state...but still...thats ridiculous....Confused
OMG...i sound sort of mad myself...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Sterday laboni maa should hav been there when ananya was dying all what ananya said 2 her n bimal would b clear 2 ananya also shekhar would regret what he had said 2 tani n bimal for ritesh infront of her that would b d best
hope she returns in next epi everything would b crystal clear as if laboni is ther she wont allow anything wrong 2 happen in taanu life,m eagerly waiting for shekhar apology 2 tani n her mother infront of d whole family
hope she returns soon b4 anything wrong happens

yes...shekhar definitely owes an apology...to laboni and taani...ananya couldnt apologize...but she compensated with the promise....and her trust she showed in taani in front of everyone....i wish ananya could have stayed supporting taani...she has been a strong character....if she lived it would have been a great support to anutaani...

sonu0511

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
I have a feeling he'll remember Bhimal...and how hard Bhimal tried to convince him of Riteish's asliyat even when he was dying...probably (probably! If the CVs haven't forgotten!LOL) he might beg forgiveness to Bhimal's aatma...I really wish Laboni was here, there could be a real reconciliation between the two!
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
You know the last TC article said Ritesh will blame Tani for anannya's death it does not say the whole family will ... so i feel they won't believe gulabo now hopefully only ritesh would ... because if they again blame tani it would be really senseless

Edited by Soaps1 - 31 December 2010 at 3:51am

laali-G

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
The thing which i really like about TL is that it is unpredictable and suspense element let you glued to this show.Now that every thing is clear after ananyas death and it is proved that ritesh is the main culprit ,.Ab   agey kiya honey wala hai?

I feel that jo bhi hum nay sooch rakha hai us se bilkul alag hoga.
Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

You know the last TC article said Ritesh will blame Tani for anannya's death it does not say the whole family will ... so i feel they won't believe gulabo now hopefully only ritesh would ... because if they again blame tani it would be really senseless

may be anu will get angry at taani that she knew ab ritesh but hide it from him.

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 31 December 2010 at 4:54am
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Naaa after the promise anannya took from him, it won't make sense

deeps07

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I think what got most of us fooled was: 1. The promo LOL and 2. Well, half the family was TQ-filled anyway, so Riteish believing Gulabo about Taani = EVERYONE believing Gulabo about Taani, at that point of time...I guess the creatives decided to give us a complete shocker by doing the unexpected and ensuring that Ananya would at least one last good thing before she died!

deeps07

Go to top