Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Liz : yeah even I sensed that during auditorium scene when she paused for awhile while talking about Onu's parents. I mean something happened to Neelu ma?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Maybe we are thinking too much๐Ÿ˜†
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvimeh

@Lizzy... it was not Anu parents... It was her mum she fumbled...talking abt... So something has had happen to laboni which we dont know...

Either she has stopped talking to Taani too.. Or Laboni is dead too... 

@ And as much as Anaya has hated her Taani knows it was due to Ritesh scandals... Atleats Taani knew that Ritesh was the reason behind Bimal death and the sort of drift in the families....

True...she fumbled with her mum, and is still in tears when she refers to her kaka and Neeluma...so the other parents are probably not with her or dead...there is a possibility that Laboni would die, by the way she fumbles...but I'm thinking it could be both Laboni and one of Onu's parents...

I know...I was referring to the way her narrative about Ananya is built...strong wilful girl, intelligent and intent on speaking her mind, all that...of course later she can't help but speak of the negative way Ananya is because it is the truth...but there's a lot of love in the way she says that to the matron too I'm sure...
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww i love ananya for taking tht promise from onu bout their wedding...i wished she took a promise from tani too๐Ÿ˜† the epi was too sad, i feel terrible for ananya & her daughter omg but brilliant performances by all, specially kali & nikhil๐Ÿ‘

i hope riteish heard wat was ananya's last wish well...cuz seriously if he loves ananya so much, he wud work on fulfilling her wish rather than planning how to take revenge on tani๐Ÿฅฑ

i LOVEDDDDDD tht emotional hug between taanu๐Ÿ˜ญ

but for now it looks like tani will do teh parvarish of ananya's kids...till the present time.
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

i did๐Ÿคฃ not๐Ÿ˜†

He says jaise hi dimag mein khayal aayega kaam complete ho jaayega...๐Ÿ˜† and then he says khayaal aata toh shayad....๐Ÿ˜‰ nahi kuch jyaada hi ho gayaa....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ dont tell me u didnt get it still....๐Ÿคฃ
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think ritesh will take revenge from tani for telling her the truth. Since, he already got the property in his name, he might bring onu's family to streets. But do we have time for that before leap?๐Ÿค”Edited by priya_sparsha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: priya_sparsha

I think ritesh will take revenge from tani for telling her the truth. Since, he already got the property in his name, he might bring onu's family to streets. But do we have time for that before leap?๐Ÿค”

There is conflicting news on whether the leap will happen soon or not first of all...so I'm guessing the leap itself will take time...๐Ÿ˜• I really hope Riteish doesn't turn negetive any more than he already has been and that his grief today was genuine...there has been enough negativity in the show itself...I mean for the most part there was more of TQ than TaAnu!! And as it is, Robi is most probably going to return to India negative post-leap...do we really need a Riteish too? For once I'd like him to turn the tables and do a Subodh instead!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this is so random but I just saw HC on SBS....OMG I think I'm more in love with him than I was๐Ÿ˜Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Tani91

this is so random but I just saw HC on SBS....OMG I think I'm more in love with him than I was๐Ÿ˜

Sighhh ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Reading all of this..I feel really bad for Ananya! I am so happy Ritesh's truth is out in front of everyone! And I really don't see how Taani will marry Ritesh after all of this!
The part I loved most was the final Onu-Ananya scene...when they wheel Ananya away, he keeps repeating di you'll be fine in this very broken, trying-to-convince-himself voice...๐Ÿ˜ญ HC was BRILLIANT there...