Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread2:26th Dec'10-2nd Jan'11 (Page 22)

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

After watching todays epi i still feels that ritesh taani marriage are on cards and not to forget nupur .She is all set to play a very dirty game that will lead to ritesh and taani marriage.ab dekhna ye hai ke ritesh agey chal ke positive ho ga ya negative.i have a wierd feeling that may be nupur will try to link taani with ritesh .

arey apko ritesh sey itna pyar kiun hey ? Ermm

Onu tani key pati hien Day Dreaming iss baat ko samajh li jiye Day Dreaming aur chain ki neend soiye Day Dreaming

MUJHEY YE BAAT DIGEST NAHEEN HO PA RAHEE HAI KE 1ST EPI MEIN TAANI KA SIRNAME IS BASU KYUN THA.

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu0511

ritesh wil be negative or positive now...wow i loved nikhils acting..he is too good

yeah...he is really a good actorClap...i love hating him...WinkLOL....
but still...i dont care if he turns positive or negative...i just want him to be out of taanu's life..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu0511

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

After watching todays epi i still feels that ritesh taani marriage are on cards and not to forget nupur .She is all set to play a very dirty game that will lead to ritesh and taani marriage.ab dekhna ye hai ke ritesh agey chal ke positive ho ga ya negative.i have a wierd feeling that may be nupur will try to link taani with ritesh .

Onu tani key pati hien Day Dreaming iss baat ko samajh li jiye Day Dreaming aur chain ki neend soiye Day Dreaming

MUJHEY YE BAAT DIGEST NAHEEN HO PA RAHEE HAI KE 1ST EPI MEIN TAANI KA SIRNAME IS BASU KYUN THA.

blooper...most probably...BT is famous for its bloopers...WinkLOL
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Kiun key Onu ka naam Anurag basu tha baad mey ganguly ho gaya ... Onu tani key pati hien Day Dreaming

Edited by Soaps1 - 30 December 2010 at 10:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296deeps07sonu0511purvimeh

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Of course Nupur wil ltry her best for this but its how Taanu overcome this LOL
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Originally posted by anuu2010

why cant be like this ritesh may planned to kill taani .anurag came to know about this .somehow taani escapes but onu thought she died and gone mad

More then ritesh it could be nupur's plan after getting fail in her dirty games she can do something like this as she is psycho
mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Originally posted by deeps07

Originally posted by sonu0511

i think Nupur wil do somethin and sumhw tani and anurags marriag wil break..

RItesh wil marry tani to fulfil half the wish of ananya of atleast children being taken care of...

how stupid it would be....i mean if that was the case..then robbi would have been forced to marry before he was gone....robbi asked neelu to take care of his child...abhi bhi neelu zinda hein...then...one doesnt need to marry an idiot if she wants to take care of his child...she can take care of the child as maami too na...vaise bhi....rithesh is such a crook in front of others...so no one would let that happenBig smile...no wayConfused....anutaani ki shaadi ho chuke hein bass....!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and no other marriage for anu other taani...Embarrassed
Embarrassed

yup i dn t think taani ll marry ritesh now.. At the most he may become negative again..

deeps07

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

ye hui na baat...WinkLOL
LOL

deeps07

Go to top