Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

so far they didnt lived or each other thats why my onu gone mad yipee i found the reason🤣

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

this is unfair with cold scene there were supposed to be four ... and FF was never included in those

But why the hell anannya left her kid's responsibility to Tani 🤢🤢🤢

For crying out loud this is Tani and Onu's Tere Liye for eachother not anannya key liye

And to think...most of us thought that RitYa was supposed to be a shining example for TaAnu... ðŸ¤£
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously am so hating the idea of Tani being the care taker of anannya's kids .. why? Its Onu Tani's tere liye for eachother not anannya ki last wish key liye or bachoun key liye aggghhhhh sara concept hi maar diya

And without even giving a chance to their love to even blossom they r parents of two kids already 🤔

Kahani har BT show ki 🤢
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuu2010

so far they didnt lived or each other thats why my onu gone mad yipee i found the reason🤣

Yea aur bichara kia karta ... uss ney socha ho ga itney psychos key beech rehey sey behtar hey i better live alone in asylum 😆
Daffodilee thumbnail
not two soapie its three do you forgot robby's kid
With all the kids in the house they should start opening a childcare centre 😆 Kuhu, Cute Baby and Newborn Baby...and I'm better the latter two won't even get names -- it'll be 'Robbie ka bachcha' and 'Naya Bachcha' half the time...😕Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail

Yea aur bichara kia karta ... uss ney socha ho ga itney psychos key beech rehey sey behtar hey i better live alone in asylum 😆

ROFLso true sekher's house is worst than mental ashlyum thats why my onu calmly stays in ashlyum for three years😳
Soaps1 thumbnail
Ufff kuhu is old enough to understand Tani is not her mommy but mami Spare our poor tani please sighs

Ye sab bachey bhi KMH banien gey nothing else 🤔
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago

Seriously am so hating the idea of Tani being the care taker of anannya's kids .. why? Its Onu Tani's tere liye for eachother not anannya ki last wish key liye or bachoun key liye aggghhhhh sara concept hi maar diya

And without even giving a chance to their love to even blossom they r parents of two kids already

Kahani har BT show ki 🤢

Seriously...can't they just be taken care of by Neelu? 🤔 I mean if she can care for Cute Baby and arrange for Kuhu's care, I'm sure she wouldn't mind looking after the latest one...and why can't these two just be their mama mami? I mean in such a case they would still be able to care for the child without it being a 24/7 job!😕
Daffodilee thumbnail
no actually all party time have sad names so gangulys must arrange a party for naming ceremony so our taanu can do masti in the party