Episode Discussion Thread2:26th Dec'10-2nd Jan'11 - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago
sbs waale bhi sadistic pleasure le rahe hein...🤢
We viewers need to find a way to get sadistic pleasure too ... thinks fast 🤣
 tl is a really good show but why trps are so less.
Originally posted by deeps07

dipping trps...😭

Dipping trps cant ever be a pleasure for fans 😆
OMG TRP's reduced???

on what basis these TRP's work???????? If the epi's are liked by viewers then TRP decreases 😆
Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

Dipping trps cant ever be a pleasure for fans 😆

naah not a pleasure...but a hope that cv's would understand or notice when they r all wrong...😕
i have a doubt...what happens when the trp is low...i mean they wont shut down the show....will they?...😕
Originally posted by deeps07

in the episode ananya asked anu to marry taani on the fixed date itself whatever might happen na..?
it makes me think...a siyuation may come where anu doesnt want to marry and still becz of his promise marries taani and thus as taani in present says comes true...

nope I think Ananya told Onu to not back off from marrying Taani... I think she just said jaise tay hua hai.... she didnt mention about marrying on that very date....
That is my point TL has good story fab actors , excellent chemistry bt the lead and what not  but still low trps .
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

may be anu will get angry at taani that she knew ab ritesh but hide it from him.

That's not possible... The entire family has absolutely no reason to blame Taani now... When she was shouting on the top of her voice about Ritesh being responsible for changing Ananya's pills, no one believed her a bit... So now they cant blame her... And Onu wont blame her cos he stood by her during the pills-changing drama, so he does know Taani tried to expose Ritesh.... Though this will make sense only if BT doesn't go on to find another sense.....😆