Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Lizy i just want them married bas ... rest we all know its a tragedy not happy happy story

I know...is that too much to ask for CVs?? 😭😑
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sterday laboni maa should hav been there when ananya was dying all what ananya said 2 her n bimal would b clear 2 ananya also shekhar would regret what he had said 2 tani n bimal for ritesh infront of her that would b d best
hope she returns in next epi everything would b crystal clear as if laboni is ther she wont allow anything wrong 2 happen in taanu life,m eagerly waiting for shekhar apology 2 tani n her mother infront of d whole family
hope she returns soon b4 anything wrong happens
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

@bold...tell me bout it...thts the only thing tht irked me bout teh whole epiπŸ₯± y wud they bring kuhu there, thts such an unhealthy environment there & they want kuhu to go through all tht at this age?πŸ€”
poor child...they r gonna make her pagal tooπŸ₯±

See kuhu also hair  the conversation bt anu and ananya when she took promise from him to marry taani.I think  kuhu will remember all this  when she grow up and might play a positive role in uniting taanu in future to fulfill her mother last wish.

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

kuhu is really not in tht age of being capable to remember thtπŸ˜† she doesnt even knw completely bout tani being her future mami, she calls tani tani aunty.
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 But she will definitely remember that how her grand father slapped his father.
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tayaba..i agree wid you..guys..Kuhu shouldn't have witnessed Ritesh being slapped and all that stuff..children have very impressionable minds..they get influenced very easily..they will forget a thousand things when they grow up, but one thing might stay stuck in their mind and control them as far as their emotions and actions are concerned...πŸ€“ Taani or that ayah should have had the sense to take Kuhu away from all that drama...πŸ€“ Though actually Taani was  in a way covering Kuhu's ears..and Kuhu was also keeping her face away from everything...I just hope Nupur-Ritesh try not to damage Taani-Kuhu bond..children can be very dangerous..(look at me!! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£) and knowing Taani's mahaanta she will be shattered if kuhu starts keeping away from her....
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya_sparsha

I think onu shed a tear in asylum because nobody caressed him like that since yrs.

U r right.. No body cared him for so many years and he realised by the touch that it is Taani who has come to see him aftr so many years...
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Even if it is amnesia that Onu is suffering from..and not madness..it still wouldn't explain why he is locked up inside the asylum...because even amnesiac people retain their normalcy..I think there was something which caused him to be emotionally charged up...agressive, without a care, almost psychotic..(not nupur psychotic..as in evil way, but psychotic as in, remember my one-shot where i wrote about one of his fits?) and the world did not believe him..so he became regressive...(eventually giving rise to my lapsing back into childhood theory) and decided if no one believed him..he would simply wait for someone who would..but now his regression has reached a stage where he is almost comatose..he has his five senses...but he cannot use them the way we do..people mistake this for lunacy when actually this is a mental self-defense mechanism...(for example i always have the idea people don't like what i speak..so i prefer writing to speaking..yeah i'm a lunatic..πŸ˜†)

They don't need to be qualified psychologists to show this..quite frankly..they can show this very simply onu goes mad-realises no one will take him seriously now-becomes quiet and withdrawn-progresses into half-catatonia...this is something they used in films too..(and filmmakers are not exactly known for authenticity..so if they can show this..so can BT..)

Soapy..i think these theories from liz, and all..should go in the AT...for the intellectuals out there...yeah..we're not just droolers okay! (to invisible scoffers) πŸ€£

And you cannot pretend to be mad..and those who do..become really mad after a certain point of time..because they cannot distinguish between dreams and reality anymore while acting out their facade...πŸ€“

agree with u megz....he is surely not pretending....
but i think anu's actual problem is he has stopped living.......now i have a doubt...we say he is still holding on with his childhood memories....then he would behave like a child know...i mean...he would speak childish....but anu never speaks...and as per the warden says..he never reacts...he reacted something only when taani touched him.....thats what gives me the idea of he is indirectly trying to stop himself living...like he created his own world with no living being....him and his mishti...taani..😳.
and about being admitted in a sylum if he is harmless....well anu is definitely harmless to evryone...but he can be harmful to himself...may be for his own protection they admitted him....now i really dont know why he had no visitors...no idea..unless neelu and shekhar r too much heartbroken to see him in this state...but still...thats ridiculous....πŸ˜•
OMG...i sound sort of mad myself...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Sterday laboni maa should hav been there when ananya was dying all what ananya said 2 her n bimal would b clear 2 ananya also shekhar would regret what he had said 2 tani n bimal for ritesh infront of her that would b d best
hope she returns in next epi everything would b crystal clear as if laboni is ther she wont allow anything wrong 2 happen in taanu life,m eagerly waiting for shekhar apology 2 tani n her mother infront of d whole family
hope she returns soon b4 anything wrong happens

yes...shekhar definitely owes an apology...to laboni and taani...ananya couldnt apologize...but she compensated with the promise....and her trust she showed in taani in front of everyone....i wish ananya could have stayed supporting taani...she has been a strong character....if she lived it would have been a great support to anutaani...
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling he'll remember Bhimal...and how hard Bhimal tried to convince him of Riteish's asliyat even when he was dying...probably (probably! If the CVs haven't forgotten!πŸ˜†) he might beg forgiveness to Bhimal's aatma...I really wish Laboni was here, there could be a real reconciliation between the two!