Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread2:26th Dec'10-2nd Jan'11 - Page 25

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Surprisingly, till now TL has made sense to me.....🀣 *touchwood* except for some loopholes which Every show has, they have showed every incident starting with sense and ending with some sense atleast..... And about trp run, recent episodes havent garnered trps.....so I dont think they are working with trp intention....I think they are working on building suspense....which they are getting successful at.....πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

Almost everyday while we are on our way to work she asks me this ... and one day i told her they r saying tani will marry ritesh and she said spontaneously " yuck iskey baad tou uska theek rehna banta bhi nahi" 🀣🀣🀣

Bahut hi samajhdaar hain teri behen 🀣🀣
This content was originally posted by: deeps07

kya aisa nahiin ho saktha ki next week hi anutaani ki shaadi ho....😍....darr lag rahii hein ki mujhe iss umar mein hee BP ki bimaari ho na jaaye..πŸ˜•

Lol..πŸ˜†....No point in raising our BPs...If not today, they WILL separate eventually only to get back together for a day or two and then separate again....These people know how to thrive only on separating the leads.....πŸ₯±

Waise...didn't Taani herself (in the present wali scene) announce just 3 epis back, that they never married after that divorce???
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: cricketfan1

Lol..πŸ˜†....No point in raising our BPs...If not today, they WILL separate eventually only to get back together for a day or two and then separate again....These people know how to thrive only on separating the leads.....πŸ₯±

Waise...didn't Taani herself (in the present wali scene) announce just 3 epis back, that they never married after that divorce???

yeah....but i want to cut that no marriage partπŸ˜‰....the tention is really too much...
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
and i loved tht hug
i ws wanting such hug but well i loved tht hug alot

onu's helplessness and wanting sum1 to console him , to tel him tht his di will be just fyn ws so very visble thr
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She was talking i feel till that point in time ... she said humara naam hamesha saath liya jata tha magar hamarey rishtey ko naam nahi mil saka ... i feel it was till that point of FB or story ... and was shown just before maha epi to confuse us ... sadistic pleasure πŸ˜†
deeps07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashlesha09

and i loved tht hug

i ws wanting such hug but well i loved tht hug alot

onu's helplessness and wanting sum1 to console him , to tel him tht his di will be just fyn ws so very visble thr

there was a hug today?πŸ˜›
My past experience made me somewhat immune to such twists and turns in these shows...I have become somewhat dispassionate about these fictional characters...No point breaking our hearts over these characters who are a mere figment of someone's fickle imagination....πŸ˜”....
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Go in a new year with some good thoughts gays eventually v know what is waiting us at last since no epi 2mrw just b positive abt d show as on 2nd jan we wil com 2 know whats waiting us
deeps07 thumbnail

My past experience made me somewhat immune to such twists and turns in these shows...I have become somewhat dispassionate about these fictional characters...No point breaking our hearts over these characters who are a mere figment of someone's fickle imagination....πŸ˜”....

lucky person u r...i am trying to work on it...but this actors r soo good that....majboor kar dethe hein ki baaki sab bhool jaaye..