Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
wht epi😲 i certainly nvr expectd such epi and i lied it
i liked the drama fr a chng

and kudos to all fr such wonderful work especially Garima & Nikhil were at their best and evn shekhar ws flawless
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arre yaaron....daro math...taani aur anu sirf ek duusre se shaadi karegi...no one else...they r only for each other...😳
actually...why does it always happen ....ananya ko maarne kii kya zarroorath thi...😑....abhi tho akal aayi thi usko...and jab aayi...durusth aayi.😳..she would have been a very big support for anutaani in future...aur yeh log use hii maar diya...😑😑😑😭.feel like banging my head on wall...
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

May be Anuraag was 'pretending' to be mad???😳

Gosh now don't tell me that this is the new twist in the tale...have been there in this ping pong game of he-is-no-he-is-not before....Gaurav anyone???😡

Moreover I'm presuming Onu isn't 'mad' as we tag mentals.... He seems to have lost his memory or somethingπŸ€”? Maybe some severe shock led to it..... Dunno today it made me think he doesn't seem to be mad if he does rem'ber some incidents and has flashes of them when Tani just mentions/describes them....

No Gaurav please....πŸ˜†
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasi_31

Dont Gangulys know Taani already knew about Ritesh and his deeds?πŸ€” So there cant be those misunderstandings as well...like they cant even question her why she hid it from them.....πŸ€” But it often happens in BT when we find thngs turning our way they suddenly take some absurd turn.....

Of course they can't question her about her not saying anything...because she attempted to...publically...when Riteish changed the pills the sole reason Onu was thrown out was because Taani "blamed" Riteish and Onu supported her...πŸ˜• When she was screaming the truth from the rooftops no one believed her -- that in itself would be reason enough for her not to do it again!
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soaps1

I dont think Anurag is pretending to be mad ... no one can pretend and live in asylum for three years ... that would be even more senseless than 100 gaurav tracks put together 🀣

but if it goes like terenaam .there is a chance he will pretend.bcoz in the climax hero will regain his mental health and come back but when he saw his lover is dead he goes back to ashlyum
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anuu2010

but if it goes like terenaam .there is a chance he will pretend.bcoz in the climax hero will regain his mental health and come back but when he saw his lover is dead he goes back to ashlyum

in tere naam he was not pretending naa...he was really mad...but he recovered..😳...ohh yeah...he did pretend later..forgot...πŸ˜†
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
V expected sum tragedies in Maha epi that dint happen.. Same way v dint expect this Ritesh tragedy and sach ka saamna in today epi and this happened πŸ˜ƒ
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anuu2010

There he regained his mental health and later went into asylum .. Onu ka ye first time hey so he cant pretend πŸ˜† In tere naam hero already had experienced life in asylum and once his lover died he again went back to that world not because he went mental but he had nothing left to live for ... there is a big difference here ... it won't make any sense
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Today's epi is scaring me more
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Of course they can't question her about her not saying anything...because she attempted to...publically...when Riteish changed the pills the sole reason Onu was thrown out was because Taani "blamed" Riteish and Onu supported her...πŸ˜• When she was screaming the truth from the rooftops no one believed her -- that in itself would be reason enough for her not to do it again!

Yea so then it makes clear Gangulys will accept Taani as their bahu... I mean atleast Shekhar wont be against Taani.... Ofcourse Nupur can play her plans... But then too if Shekhar will now believe Bimal was right and so was Taani, he shouldnt be getting affected by Nupur..... So I'm wondering how will it take any further turn if there have been so many predictions about Taani marrying Ritesh....πŸ€” It seems impossible at the moment....πŸ˜ƒ