Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu0511 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think Nupur wil do somethin and sumhw tani and anurags marriag wil break..

RItesh wil marry tani to fulfil half the wish of ananya of atleast children being taken care of...
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Taani going to jail makes absolutely no sense now! 😕 I don't think the Gangulys would allow it knowing that Riteish is the one who truly deserved condemnation!

but anu going to paagal khana makes sense now...ðŸĪŠ
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Exactly Tani marrying ritesh makes no sense now ... Onu leaving Tani makes no sense either

Onu leaving Taani is still a long shot... we still have Nupur in the picture yet.... So let see how she works from here.... 

Ritesh is exposed here.. Now what becomes of him is yet to watch..does he still remain in gagnuly fly or does he get thrown out...& lets not forget ritesh is all about Money.. He even risked his wife life for it.... & i think gulabo will tell Ritesh as per Nupur that it was Taani....

Taani going to jail will have to be bcos of the necklace... or something Ritesh or Nupur will plant..

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deeps07

agar aisa hein tho main anu ko dandaa marna chahoongi....naa hi woh uss nupur psycho se america mein dosthi kartha...naa hii humain yeh din dekhna padtha...naa hii tani ko anu se alag honi padthi...

i think aft wat happend today shekar should get sum sense n he shud marry tanni n anu..
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu0511

i think Nupur wil do somethin and sumhw tani and anurags marriag wil break..

RItesh wil marry tani to fulfil half the wish of ananya of atleast children being taken care of...

I seriously doubt the Gangulys would let Riteish be within three feet distance of the children...forget marrying Taani to Riteish just to look after them...
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After watching todays epi i still feels that ritesh taani marriage are on cards and not to forget nupur .She is all set to play a very dirty game that will lead to ritesh and taani marriage.ab dekhna ye hai ke ritesh agey chal ke positive ho ga ya negative.i have a wierd feeling that may be nupur will try to link taani with ritesh .
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think ritesh will expose nupur.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But jo bhi ho after leap Taanu will be parents to two kids atleast without even honey mooning
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lol firt time i saw garima acting huh anaya was really good i too felt like cryingg anywaysss today harshad wasss likee aww they didnt showed him while truth is being revealed and reshmi was like outt as faint how can they thnk offff marrying someone to anu who even cant stand at their bad times huhhhh anywayyyy finally ananya did gud job byyyy asking them to get married huh
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha_k

i think ritesh will expose nupur.

I hope Riteish will expose Nupur...😕