Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hii everyone..😊
how r u al?
Today ful tragedy fr us 😭
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
When ritesh picked up anannya to take her to hospital it was funny the way he was swinging her 😆

Anannya in hospital ... internal bleeding ... complications ... to be operated ... she asks to meet ritesh (alone) ... tells he she does not want to live ... tells him she knows his asliyat
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think today ful ananya n ritesh nly..hmm
Soaps1 thumbnail
Precap: Shehkar slapping ritesh
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Okay...so nothing new...and I'm guessing he'll assume that the necklace Taani gave to Gulabo (wait he knows na that Taani gave it? Or was it Nupur who saw her? Me confused 😕) was to make her talk rather than shut her up: though if I were Riteish I'd ask myself why Taani would have to give away her necklace for that considering Gulabo bachchi would have opened her mouth without much persuasion anyway...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Okay...so nothing new...and I'm guessing he'll assume that the necklace Taani gave to Gulabo (wait he knows na that Taani gave it? Or was it Nupur who saw her? Me confused 😕) was to make her talk rather than shut her up: though if I were Riteish I'd ask myself why Taani would have to give away her necklace for that considering Gulabo bachchi would have opened her mouth without much persuasion anyway...

Please don't talk logic 😆
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: manasi_31

I have always felt more than Onu being mad, something has happened that has kinda temporarily washed off his memory.... I mean he doesnt seem mental to be put in asylum if he is getting glimpses of his childhood and he could actually recollect the auditorium and everyone clapping for him.....🤔

Meg I agree even a single incident can create an impact for a person who is not so tough at heart.... But when I think about Onu though we have seen him to be very soft at heart he is kinda strong from within.... I shouldnt compare the Nupur-left-him incident cos he never loved her, but he did trust her and even when his trust was broken he did manage to overcome it....I still feel Taani's marriage to someone else wont be the reason to drive him mad....🤔

pehle tho main kahoongi....taani is not going to marry anyone else other than anu...she is already a married women 8 years ago...kaali ma ke nazar mein tho anutaani pathi pathni hein....and there is no divorce possible in that case...haan ulte phere is BT's trick...but i think thats sort of funny...woh bhi nahiin chalegi bhagwaan ke saamne... 😉
i agree that anu is tough...very tough as long taani is there by his side...physically or emotionally...mujhe bhi yahii lagthi hein ki anu ka paagal hona has got something to do with taani's disappearance...i think..he may think she died or something...like that...and my last option is...like tere naam...someone attacks anu and he lost his mind and memory except for taani...🤓
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Nads: ðŸ˜† Oops...forget that it's a BT soap...maaf karo karo mujhe 😆 Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Normally a person tends to loose his mental balance cld be Death or being overly possisve freak...

As Meg & manasi put it rightly... Anu seems a hard Shell that & he has this in him that he over comes it.. But its generally a shock a major traumatic shock that makes one loose his vivid memories... & in case of Anu if u go to see Taani is th closest he has & will ever have..& anything happening to Taani in major way wld be Traumatic to Anu  So i wld agree to the fact that Her being married to him cannot be a reason for him to loose it,,,, 

Soaps1 thumbnail
Shehkar and neelu over hear ritesh telling anannya he has been cheating her all along but today there is only truth in his eyes

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago