India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

surprise (Page 19)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
hey girls theya re telling kt is recuperating..obviously neeeds more energy LOLLOLLOLand fresh face for romantic scenesLOL
yaar who has posted dp in his fan page horrible dp yaar.,he looks like from bed..
ater a month.

UFF kya taste hai admin ka!!

and yes this is good if they handle this well....a litmus test for Shanak..and acting scope for KT/YM...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaNinjaInPyjamaskrockrooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

Originally posted by rooj-i

@ priya: yea it will be better than rock on track but still I don't see it lasting long...

@ Vats: actually there is no diff. between insecurity or jealousy...they are related...u feel insecure and hence u feel jealous...so tech. Shaan will feel it...coz he will realize that Khanak is still not over it and he will obviously start to feel guilty and voila we see them trying to cope it and get over it...

I have a scenario...they will try to be romantic around the guy but won't be able to since Khanak would always feel something and shaan would feel that...and Sunny might even question them u know

I think I used the wrong word...I wanted to say Shaan would feel damn uncomfortable, uneasy, awkward...basically unpleasant...nahi??

He might also be scaredLOLLOL

Why do u want him to feel that?LOL

do u want that seduction played out?LOLWink

No i think it would be best if he felt insecure better shanak scenes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
ok one thing I dont get: the article states the KT starts shooting Friday...and we were told he shoots 5th...which one is it?

NinjaInPyjamas

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
@ rooj
congo... love ur siggies:)
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@ gaayu!!!

Thanks Idk who made them but thanks! :)
NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

ok one thing I dont get: the article states the KT starts shooting Friday...and we were told he shoots 5th...which one is it?

I am relying on nattyc....i think it's a more reliable source...

krock

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vatsalya

@ priya: yea it will be better than rock on track but still I don't see it lasting long...

@ Vats: actually there is no diff. between insecurity or jealousy...they are related...u feel insecure and hence u feel jealous...so tech. Shaan will feel it...coz he will realize that Khanak is still not over it and he will obviously start to feel guilty and voila we see them trying to cope it and get over it...

I have a scenario...they will try to be romantic around the guy but won't be able to since Khanak would always feel something and shaan would feel that...and Sunny might even question them u know

I think I used the wrong word...I wanted to say Shaan would feel damn uncomfortable, uneasy, awkward...basically unpleasant...nahi??

He might also be scaredLOLLOL

Why do u want him to feel that?LOL

do u want that seduction played out?LOLWink

No i think it would be best if he felt insecure better shanak scenes...

I meant scared as in Shaan was responsible for Suraj's death...and then he sees his look-alike...thoda scary toh hoga na?! COME ON!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikarooj-i

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Rooj, Vat... KT tweeted this

Hey guys! Thanks for d wishes! Much better now!! Think I shud resume work in a day or 2!! Yaay about 4 hours ago via Echofon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaNinjaInPyjamasrooj-i

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index