India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

surprise (Page 18)

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
i loved surprise.... waiting 4 some awesome shanak moments........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

I can't see it Gaayu!!!

I have a feeling that this will bring Shanak closer...One shaan will feel insecure like he is and Khanak still hasn't let go of her past yet, at least not subconsciously...

as for this track working can't really say it but i have a feeling it might not...but let's see

I feel the same as u said but lets see....seriously didnt expect look like nothing new its like many other tv serials.....but yaaaa shanak will become more closer after that i want sooraj to go away hope he stays for few days only.....
priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

I can't see it Gaayu!!!

I have a feeling that this will bring Shanak closer...One shaan will feel insecure like he is and Khanak still hasn't let go of her past yet, at least not subconsciously...

as for this track working can't really say it but i have a feeling it might not...but let's see

I feel the same as u said but lets see....seriously didnt expect look like nothing new its like many other tv serials.....but yaaaa shanak will become more closer after that i want sooraj to go away hope he stays for few days only.....
lol i think it will workout better than the rock on track did.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaNinjaInPyjamaskrock

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
hey I can see it!

but I wanna watch this...how Shanak and not just Khanak deal with him...I don't think his entry will make Shaan jealous....but probably insecure...(I hope there is a difference)

And i agree that Shanak will come closer...am sure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikapriya_cool_123bones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
kinda of loved the twist...it will definitely bring Shanak closer and I agree with gaayu and rooj.. I just hope CVs deal with this track wellBig smile

@Gaayu I can see ur signature in ur siggy boxBig smile
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
@ priya: yea it will be better than rock on track but still I don't see it lasting long...

@ Vats: actually there is no diff. between insecurity or jealousy...they are related...u feel insecure and hence u feel jealous...so tech. Shaan will feel it...coz he will realize that Khanak is still not over it and he will obviously start to feel guilty and voila we see them trying to cope it and get over it...

I have a scenario...they will try to be romantic around the guy but won't be able to since Khanak would always feel something and shaan would feel that...and Sunny might even question them u know
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
@ bona
thanks dear:)

@rooj
yes, we can see such scenes coming... it will deffo be better than the Rock On track.
NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged

@ priya: yea it will be better than rock on track but still I don't see it lasting long...

@ Vats: actually there is no diff. between insecurity or jealousy...they are related...u feel insecure and hence u feel jealous...so tech. Shaan will feel it...coz he will realize that Khanak is still not over it and he will obviously start to feel guilty and voila we see them trying to cope it and get over it...

I have a scenario...they will try to be romantic around the guy but won't be able to since Khanak would always feel something and shaan would feel that...and Sunny might even question them u know

I think I used the wrong word...I wanted to say Shaan would feel damn uncomfortable, uneasy, awkward...basically unpleasant...nahi??

He might also be scaredLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index