Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

(\*Share You Fav Mayank Nupur Moments*/) (Page 8)

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
@Roshnee
i love this one to ... Man she was so nervous as if she's going for some exams and Mayank so wanted to hear it from her. And when Uday came and she ran he was so pissed off
Bichara apni GF's se akele mill nahii paa raha thaLOL

Aisho
As said
Fanaa Moment for me was the End. When that Ting goes and she Hugs him with all passion. By God mere ankhein Wide OPEN thi
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ...glitteringEmbarrassed
What a moment .... and while she hugged he was stunned as he never expected that but then he knew that Hug was from his Nupur and not Esha ..... he was so Khush
Day Dreaming

@Gagan
Daal meaning not khaane ka Daal but daalne waala Daal .... Ufff how to explainD'oh

Edited by -Preeti- - 01 January 2011 at 12:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-Fireannie07Payal-15

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
aha.............bumping this thread with my next fav scene.............which hasnt been posted yet............

Its the rose day 1..........when Nupur come to his house with flowers and he goes........"maa ek jungli phoolon ka bagicha white roses ke saath aaya hai........"........ how rude.........and then the way Shilpa Aunty and Nupur cornered him...............uff how i loved the duo.........and always wanted such scenes after marriage..............

.SA.Payal-15-Preeti-

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
not to forget one of my most fav when mayank sharma gets drunk.....ROFL

AasthaherePayal-15-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Annie

here you go
how she comes ... tan dan tanLOL
Maa is supporting her would be Bahu than the Son and the Son feels all lost hereLOL
i love the both were fuming and go into 2 opp directionsLOL

"Garam Koyle mein Thanda Pani daal diya ho"
- Nupur Bhushan's tareef towards Mayank Sharma's attitudeLOL

@Cuteipie12
he gets drunk and he confesses in front of her and we were so thinking how she misunderstood himLOL

Edited by -Preeti- - 01 January 2011 at 4:17am

rads14-.Perk.-Payal-15

Aasthahere IF-Rockerz
Aasthahere
Aasthahere

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

ok am back wid another fav scene of mine!Tongue

wen mayu is drunk!!Wink
gosh wat an epi it was!!Clap
this talli mayu is my 2nd fav after the cute/adorable mayu in the barn sceneEmbarrassed

well i think i may cum wid more scenes every now and then!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Ashtha
More than the Talli Mayyu .... i liked the Mayyu who came the nxt day .... who was all nervous thinking what he had told Nupur in that halath..... He was so scared that he decided to just ignore Nupur all timeLOL

And The most cute was his "Takliya" to her after she removes his shoes and then tells her to place them on rack and the logic behind that was ....what if shoes dundne k chakkar mein he misses his pehla lecture the nxt day
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Nupur was so angry on him then
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14AasthaherePayal-15.SA.

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome topic Preeti di..
My fav. Mayur scene is the Mayur talk b4 marriage..the pain of two souls who were sacrificing their love and happiness for the sake of their family was beautifully portrayed ..And the Ahmedabad trip is another of my fav. esp.the barn scenes.Nupur was praising Mayank and poor Mayu cudnt help blushing..LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15-Preeti-

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Wow............wonderful topicDay Dreaming

there are many many Mayur fav scenes..Big smile...actually all scenes are fav for some reason or the otherLOL

will search for some fav scenes to post nowLOL

World's best coffee sceneEmbarrassed
i just love this scene...............Nupur , after the terrace incident where Mayank handled the situation so so well like a gentleman, asks her to go n get her dress changed while he makes coffee for her.............the same guy who came here to find reasons to avoid herLOLDay Dreaming..........and she now coming across such a moment...with him becoming friends forever wid her earlier that day, and handling the situation so well.........now is going through extreme change in emotions for him that day.......first with anger, then forgiveness, friendship, care, respect, and ya...one unrecognised feeling too about which she talks for the first time with herself......about love...........first time she had no control over her emotion at all unlike other times when she overcomed odd feelings well with him around.............Embarrassed

and he for once makes coffee for her, makes her feel comfortable.......(himself gets lost too wid her continuous staring at him.and adds more sweet to coffee........LOL).......but He, Tha Mayank Sharma....says SRK dialogues for her to forget everything else n lighten the mood n convey in dialogue......why it was necessary for him to do it..........for the first time calls her his BEST FRIEND...........coz he truely meant that at that point of time.......though in love...yes she was his best friendEmbarrassed

then he leaves after coffee coz of somewhat the tensed atmosphere between them......for the first time both their feelings were at high and both were trying to ascertain it..........Embarrassed

and what takes my heart away everytime is.....when he leaves n he turns to ask............"Coffee kaisi bani this?"

She as though coming out suddenly of her world of thoughts feels caught off gaurd and replies........"Coffee kaha toh tha ki bahut achchi bani thi"

Mayank asks..........."tumne bataya kyun nahi ki shakkar jyada thi"
as though trying to figure out why she wanted t cover-up o that part while she never left teasing him for his habits n mistakes..........why sudden change..as though he could feel some hope from her side and wanted to clear it for himself...........

Nupur says....."woh mujhe laga ki world ki best coffee aisi hi hoti hai, maine kabhi peeyi nahi naa"....Nupur says this with such innocence .n the look on Mayank's face says....."how can i not love this girl.......how"....and Nupur was again up with making such a cute excuse for the extra sugar.....maybe she didn't realize the sugar was extra or something....all she remembered was how Mayank and his coffee were making her feel elited n on top of the world..........how can she  not praise it even to him...........

i just love love this sceneDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by Payal-15 - 03 January 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14-.Perk.-DoNotMind.SA.-Preeti-

Go to top