Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

(\*Share You Fav Mayank Nupur Moments*/) (Page 7)

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
meri tho koi izzat hee nahin hai.. i am being royally ignored on YM for this thread Broken Heart its like come to this thread to catch someone;s attention!!! Ehem Ehem Preeti!!!!! Gagan Exists you knoww......

and yes i love all the MN scenes.. and the more you ghusofy in it the more sad you will be remembering MN  D'ohand then you will show me sad emoticons for the next three hours!

ahh and dont remind me of KHNK... that scene makes me CRY and Please haan i am not going to start my new year in crying mode LOL

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 30 December 2010 at 11:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-Fire-.Perk.-annie07.SA.Payal-15-Preeti-

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
ok, i m back with my next fav scene in order............... it has to be the pink saree wala scene during Ahmedabad trip..........Nupur is all prepared to show her talent...........she had planned everything to perfection..........but when the scene starts and her saree blows, she becomes concious and in steps our hero to help her...........at the same time he is smitten by her simplicity and her innocence ........

The way he helps her and then the slight holding of hands with a nod of head in assurance.............

It was a simple scene but conveyed the beauty of MN relationship............ they dnt need words to communicate. coz they just understand each other..............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.Payal-15-Preeti-

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Going by the chronological order....my 1st post...will continue with more lol.........

There are loads and loads, you cannot stop at one LOL ok some ginne chunney choices.....

loved this scene more than the loo wala scene god knows why...ek toh it was not the conventional trip catch fall, with dreamy eye locks, it was more of a surprise, annoying wala expression LOL

plus last mein his "ab tak sirf tumhara tha, ab mera bhi hai" and her "ARGHH" ROFL make my day ROFL

morena express fultoo saying not so good things abt sadu, and sadu looking amusingly at her ROFL ROFL and yah rubbing his ears ROFL

after seeing him she says "mein chalu?" toh he says "nahi nahi kuch aur kehna hai toh woh bhi kehti jao" ROFL
CJ ki bhasha mein i love the boxing match LOL awesome epics dialogues were written, MNish essence to it Day Dreaming
my fav is -
"tum mujhe jaantey nahi"
"jaana bhi nahi chahta" ROFL ROFL

"Kya tumharey paas partner hai??"
"Hai!!" Day Dreaming

and hai partner ki entry Day Dreaming and nupur's tips to mayank, and mayank's amusing angry young man expressions to tat ROFL which is termed as 'out of fashion' by nupur (how i love nupur ROFL)
and the dance Day Dreaming Day Dreaming words can't describe the feeling when mayank lifts nupur up and brings her down and the beautiful MJHT BG plays! Day Dreaming (i miss MN Unhappy])

Another awesome one...Mayank karara Jawab to Diya and Dodo, who by the way did not get wat mayank meant by "tumhey apney honey ka matlab abhi tak samajh mein nahi aya....ek kaam karo diya sey pooch lo" ROFL

Then Mayank freaks out seeing the Nupur's choice of song ROFL.....Then he goes for "Salsa"...(kaunsa?? LOL)...and awww nupur's honesty when she says suna hai na, per kabhi kiya nahi Smile

And the dance rehersal Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming not the usual fully romantic, has its own shares of blunders and one share of moments Day Dreaming

Awww my favorite scene, when they were friends, nupur being honest to him, abt being in an alien environment and him, playing tat cute finger game (angootha nahi ungli choose karo LOL) and taking her to the beach....

Mayank Sharma is stunned by stunning nupur Shocked Shocked Shocked
awwww the way he look at her, forgetting his naada ROFL Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The heartbreaking confrontation Unhappy, Mayank's taunts to nupur, which saddens her to no limit Unhappy

the hot and sizzling salsa dance (EEEEKKKKKKSSSS!!!) despite the tension which was evident on his face.....!! i never felt sooooo goosebumpy in my life LOL

and finally the heartbreaking showdown! where after numerous insulting accusations by Mayank despite nupur's sorry, her ego is hurt as she refused to explain herself to him and they walk different directions (aahh i love the impactful dialogues mouthed by both)

and before my post becomes very long...last video for the moment LOL
both of them blocking each others way and giving killer looks (killer looks as in looks as if they are gonna murder each other the very minute ROFL)
when finally she goes the other way...he retorts rather sracstically "jaana tha japan pahuch gayi cheen ROFL)

Will be back Wink

Edited by debolinaroy08 - 31 December 2010 at 6:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithWings-of-FireAasthahere-Symphony-.SA.Payal-15annie07-Preeti-

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
i'm back with one more of my fav scenes,i hv no doubt that this scene is closer to every Mayurian's heart. i'm talking about 1 nov 's cuddle scene.
Nupur&Mayank are in their bed,Nupur is wide awake,Mayu's sleeping. Mayu wants his wife closer,so he pulls her towards him n cuddles.
Nupur is not in cuddling mood ,she tries to wake him up,twice.our Hero mumbles"i love you too."
Nupur uses her fav weapon i.e.the pillow on him,he wakes up in full to ganpat mode.
they hv few words about intense roles that Mayank  had to play.
Nupur wants to share her concern for sajan & we see a bit of role-reversal here,Mr.Sharma goes into nautanki mode like his beloved & says"raat ke 12.30 baj rahe hai,is waqt apne baare mein socho,mere baare mein socho,junior ganpat ke baare mein socho.maayke waaloan ke baare mein kyu soch rahi ho."
Nupur says "lekin gunjan aur samrat...,Mayu interrupts with "dahej mein mile hain dono"(so true Mayu)
continuing in his nautanki mode,Mayank asks Nupur if she remembers what was special about that day.Nupur in panic mode"ab main aaj kya bhul gayi".Mayu's ans is a curt rehne do & he cuddles up to Nupur,shuts his eyes. Nupur is racking her brain trying to remember.she comes up with various 1st anns. our hero just mumbles no for every que,cuddling up &getting comfortable.Nupur says" 1st kiss ann",a bit blushingly. gets a peck n no for her trouble.
Mr.Sharma is enjoying his wife's confusion,we see a naughty smile on his face,he puts a arm around his wife & settles down for the night,mumbling no ,for every word that Nupur utters. this scene showed the comfort level these two cutie-pies share. it was a sweet,simple,cute scene.
P.S.- have you guys noticed we got 3 different bedroom set-ups in season2. makes me wonder how many bedrooms were there in Sharmas bunglow. they were making up for s1 i guessLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14Wings-of-Fire-.Perk.-annie07Payal-15-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Roshnee
hahahahah that was an Hillarious Scene .... i loved the part when she turns her fingers on him and he goes all gaga over it and when he's trying to be romantic she gets into the Sadu MoodLOLLOLLOL

Miss Gagan
All the time till Date it has been ME who had been doing this Bak Bak and you are busy doing your own work and today for the very 1st time I donot reply to you on time and you directly blame me of being Ignorant?Angry Yeh Achcha hai ... Neki kar aur dariyaa mein Daal

Annie
here you go

This was Cute and Sweet both. Pehli baar Nupur ko itna Sharmate dekha and Mayank was all being heroic here. Remember how confident she was before the add started and when it actually did she went mute and Mayank held it and they got the best of it
Day Dreaming

Deboooooooooooo
Am going through them .... My Golden MJHT Moments
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
That Ladka V/S Ladki fight was something i enjoyed the most. The Sarcastic COmments the taunt at every point
*Sigh Sigh Sgig*
Most best Pal of MJHT was this - The Nok JhoksLOL

Shubbie
i know which scene u saying .... let me search itLOL

Edited by -Preeti- - 31 December 2010 at 3:14am

annie07.SA.Payal-15

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
here i'm back with another favorite scene of mine.

the rooftop scene.its starts from nupur being gussa on mayank for him not telling samrat about their relationship.i love how mayank explains the matter and nupur agrees. and the scene reverses with mayank being gussa on nupur.as she was not saying those three magical words. and nupurs struggle to say that was hilarious.how shw started and mayank goes like- tumhe pyar ka confession karna hai koi mantri hone ki shapath nei leni.LOL. and how she felt nervous every time mayank uttered the word 'love' was a delight to watch.
will be back with more.

Edited by roshneerakhali - 31 December 2010 at 11:09am

--Annu4MayUr--Payal-15-Preeti-

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Miss Gagan
All the time till Date it has been ME who had been doing this Bak Bak and you are busy doing your own work and today for the very 1st time I donot reply to you on time and you directly blame me of being Ignorant?Angry Yeh Achcha hai ... Neki kar aur dariyaa mein Daal

Ka Daal? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
OMG so many^ I guess some PPL choices its like me lols^

MN are so magical.. no one can recreate thier MAGIC again,

as for me ; Lemme start with my FAVOURITE seq: MHM Heart

RESERVED
will be back with new post lols^