Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

(\*Share You Fav Mayank Nupur Moments*/) (Page 6)

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Mayank-Nupur  at Chunky Mishra Palace , where they became freind after fighting aDay Dreaming haha i loved mayank when he said nahate samay concentration chahiye ..
LOL

Part1

Part 2

Part 3

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 30 December 2010 at 7:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AasthaherePayal-15-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingI forgot to add this Scene which is Mine and Gagan's Most Fav MN MomentDay Dreaming

The moment which made me go all PROUDApprove for Mayank Nupur. Ohkay according to me Love Stories bina twists, turns and some haddi ke are plain boring. We must have some ups and downs, some spice in our lives so that even we think about it later on we have that Smile on our face. Mayank Nupur love story is the Perfect one which had everything in it. Garam Masala, Tadka, 3rd Angle(Adhiraj), Bhagawath(Bauji and Bui), Samaj ke Virodh(Adhiraj ke Parents) and all this made thier Shaadi one of the Most Dhamakedaar Shaadi of the TownDancing.
Most importantly i liked this scene for the mindblowing performance they gaveClap. Both were in pain and both so wanted to make all happy but others happiness meant they have to sacrifice each other, yes each other and not thier Love as we knew though they would sacrifice themselves but live thier entire life carrying each others Memories and Love in thier hearts. Both choose to give away each other for thier elders happiness. And this made me love them more. Very rarely do children think of sacrificing things for thier parents and Mayank Nupur did that and I am so Proud of them.
And the line which hurt me the lost was when he says "Tum Bahut yaad aaogi Nupur"Cry. This followed  by the Kal Ho Naa Ho title track just got tears flowing my eyesBroken Heart. For once I too wished why why to these 2? But then destiny is'nt always good to us and so this had to happen with them. Nobody knew the future but right now they knew that this is so not the end to thier story. As Nupur's Love Story cannot have such an end and if this is Sad then it surely is just an interval.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzyasmeenrads14-Gaganjot-annie07.SA.

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Mehak
Absolutely .... he never did it just bcoz she liked it but most importantly he felt like conveying it to her. And thts the reason for them to fight for post of the time as she wanted him to announce it to the world and he felt its thier personal matter and so he just wanted the 2 of them in the entire picture.

Debs
Gosh what Moments .... truely Amazing and One of the Best. World ki Best Coffee is just made by Mayank and he makes it just for his Nupur. Though Nupur likes Tea but anything for Mayanks Coffee and the scene u gave, i would suggest the scene before that one the terrace Scene which was not ripped or taken from any Movie or Show but The Original Scene in Television.

Both were having the friendly chat and suddenly this one awkward moment which puts both in a situation where they are not able to understand what next. But then it was this moment that opened the Door in thier Hearts for each others feelings to flow. She knew how good Mayank was, But this scene made her realise that there's more to this friendship. And Mayank who was running through his feelings finally knew that "She was meant for him".
God I love this one too
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Shubie
here's the One you talking about
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOF1rQoxoWE[/YOTUBE]
Awwww .... I Loved this Mayank who knew to manao his Nupur woh bhi ussi ke andaaz mein
he was so damn Cute and Adorable and she was equally Cute. Didnt do too much of Nakrabaazi and just gave him that Long wanted HugLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14annie07.SA.

MysticNights IF-Sizzlerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Preeti Hug thanks for opening such a nice post. It was indeed needed from my view as Mayank Nupur (MN) were special in our hearts.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming Each and every scene has its own meaning and essence which can't be compared nor contrasted. The three most favorite scenes of my journey with MN can't be chosen. I will still try my best and put 3 of them up.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Divya and Aastha
Barn Scene for you Guys

God .... she actually told him he looks like Aamir Khan. And we saw The Mayank Sharma blushing to which she says Juhi ki tarah Sharma rahe hoROFL
She was so natural even while she was Talli. Tallipan mein bhi she talks about Films and what should I say baout his cuteness jab Mr. Mayank hi phisal gaya tha. He going all lost was the Proof that Nupur can do just anything.

And this was sweet too.

The way he was staring at her and playing with her Hair was so cute. Zindagi mil gayi thi Mayank ko and he was so living it again. His life was right in front of him and he never knew how he should express it or how should he live it and so he just kept staring. He had to fill in the gap of 3yrs there and he did that hereDay Dreaming

@ArShSaJan
Salsa dance had more of Mayank Anger and Nupur's Pain. he thought she betrayed him and she lived with the Guilt and the result was the Salsa Dance

Obsession, Passion at its BestWink

@arti4ever, cutiepie12, DhanakZ
Absolutely True
We cannot rate these Moments as all are our Fav Moments of MN. We can watch each of this Moments again and again and again without getting bored of them as Mayank Nupur meant Fun, Love, Nok Jhok and Romance for us. You name the Emotion and you have them in MN Moments
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14Aasthahere-Symphony-annie07

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Divya and Aastha
Barn Scene for you Guys

God .... she actually told him he looks like Aamir Khan. And we saw The Mayank Sharma blushing to which she says Juhi ki tarah Sharma rahe hoROFL
She was so natural even while she was Talli. Tallipan mein bhi she talks about Films and what should I say baout his cuteness jab Mr. Mayank hi phisal gaya tha. He going all lost was the Proof that Nupur can do just anything.

And this was sweet too.

The way he was staring at her and playing with her Hair was so cute. Zindagi mil gayi thi Mayank ko and he was so living it again. His life was right in front of him and he never knew how he should express it or how should he live it and so he just kept staring. He had to fill in the gap of 3yrs there and he did that hereDay Dreaming

@ArShSaJan
Salsa dance had more of Mayank Anger and Nupur's Pain. he thought she betrayed him and she lived with the Guilt and the result was the Salsa Dance

Obsession, Passion at its BestWink

@arti4ever, cutiepie12, DhanakZ
Absolutely True
We cannot rate these Moments as all are our Fav Moments of MN. We can watch each of this Moments again and again and again without getting bored of them as Mayank Nupur meant Fun, Love, Nok Jhok and Romance for us. You name the Emotion and you have them in MN Moments
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
di what about pbm scene where mayank asked her before kissing her......i loved that one tooEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Rituuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu & DIvya
Gosh you posted them?
But Man .... you got me to the La La Land again
I love those scenes too
Shaadi, Ahmedabad Trip, PBM, Sajda, Mishra's ParadiseLOL all were just AMAZZZZZINGGGGGGGGly the Bestest MN Moment
And

Day DreamingConfessionDay Dreaming

Has there ever been such a Confession?So different and So Hatke? NO
Did any of us expect that these 2 would have such a Confession? I dont think anyone of us did expect this. I remember the fight that happened between the 2 a day before almost made all of us believe ki Inki Story kabhi puri nahii hogi. And we thought we would have more of misunderstanding to face and a long wait for this Union but when this Confession happened, all of us were right in front of TV and PC/Lappy Updating minute to minute here at the Forum to each other. We actually had member saying Mayank moved to her, uske ears mein bola ki he's waiting to know Nupur's feelings this that etc etc etc and whn She confessed ................ We Party'iedParty

Yaar Holi, Play Auditions, Play Results
Was the scenes where Mayank was attaracted more and more towards her. Poor fellow tried so much to get away from all this but each time he found himself close to her. And then finally he decides to face it

And that Ahmedabad Trip was the Most Hillarious Moment of these 2. Romance se leke WWF thak they did it all thenROFL

Aashtha
Barn Scene was just so memorable and Yes Diwali ... Diwali mein all i remember is Nupur doing bakbak and Mayank and Shilpa Aunty busy listening to her. Also the part where she's asking him if she looks like Madhuri? God that cracked me up. And her funda of eating biscuit chai mein dubake ....ROFL
This is the way she impressed her SaasuMaaLOL

And the last part proves what Big Nautanki she was. She soooo wanted him to accompany her but when he refused she went all annoyed. But then he did join her FOR WHAT? Well even he didnt have the reply to this Question thenLOL

@Nikita, arti4ever, Prerna, ruexangel

I know there are too many moments of MN that are special for us and which we love to the Core.

@Chill_Out

More than anything its the Hug at the end i Love the Most of this Scene. That Hug actually meant What they were for each other. Though they had a tiff but they knew if there was anyone with whom they would share the pain they going through, the feelings then it was to each other. Nupur did set her feelings out in this Song which made Mayank take his 1st step during the Confession.Day Dreaming

Mayank Nupur and Dhruv scenes have always been one of the Best in MJHT. These 3 just gave out the Best in terms oe emoting Emotions like Obsession, Anger and Pain. Perfect Trio I would say. Dhruv's Obsession was at par with Mayank's Love for Nupur. It was a tough competiton but then Its True Love that always Win and samething happened here.Embarrassed

Avani
YES .... OUR MN Moments
Can we drool over them again hereLOL

Ashtha
PBM and Sajda were Class Apart Scenes too. Both Beautiful in its Own Way
Words would fall short to express these scenes

Day DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14Wings-of-FireAasthahere-Symphony-perkiliciousannie07.SA.

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
great topic preeti di. and let me tel you choosing a few mayur scenes as favorites is hell of a job! i'm trying for tens of minutes going through my donwnloads and trying to decide, but i've failed.i loved all the scenes of mayur. and if i really have to chose a few i'd go with the scenes which showed romance, nok-jhok, intensity , understanding and trust at the same time.in short the scenes which explained mayur's relationship.

so here's my first pick-

mayur scenes from 4 october 2010. iloved when mayank sat down on the bed trembling in fear.how he advanced towards her being assured that she wasnt mad at him.and then he took her downstares and how they took those hilarious vows!!!! and then appears nupur- the nautanky!!! i bet no one could do it.and then the romance-god!!!!!! they were heavenly!!!!! the intensity was something worth to die for. and again mayur returns to earth with nupurs fighting mode and mayu's monkey mode.
i just loved it. will try to add more scenes. but need a lot more time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14-Symphony-.SA.-Preeti-

Go to top