Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

(\*Share You Fav Mayank Nupur Moments*/) (Page 3)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Thank you Preeti for such a beautiful topic.
all my fav scenes have already been posted. i also love the make -up after the adhiraj misunderstanding. Mayu comes into Nupur's room & says" aaj tak ye sir sirf ek hi insaan ke aage zuka hai...Maa."
Nupur, who is still mad at Mayank goes...."To aunty say jaaker sorry bolo mere samne sir zukane ki zaroorat nahi."
Mayank being imp he is says"tumhe kaise pata main sorry bolne wala hoon. tumse picha chudane ka itna accha chance aise hi jane doon."
Nupur is shell-shocked,the jhansi ki rani jumps up & challenges Mayank-"zindagi bhar gulam bane rahoge,main tumhare alawa kisi aur se shadi nahi karne wali.mar bhi gayi to bhoot bankar tumhara picha nahi chodoongi,pyaar kiya hai koi khel nahi."
we can see a satisfied smile on Mayank's lips.he gets up bows his head & says sorry very sweetly.
Nupur forgives him & they hug.

Edited by shubhie - 30 December 2010 at 5:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14Ritu.V-Symphony-stuti123myownarea-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

OMG, Preeti, what a topic, i came to look for a respite from work............and u provided it.....

My fav MN scene...........its like counting stars in sky........coz i love it everytime MN are in frame.........so i will start from the beginning of show............one of my all time fav......is when they are in ahmedabad and working on a project, with Mayank making electrical circuit and Nupur a house.......... (even that time they were so compatible........always completed the other).....

and how gradually their conversation moved from nok-jhok between friends to lovers...............

Nupur - "main soungi aur tum mujhe dekhoghe  ki kitni pyari hai meri Nupur, ye nahin ki kitna soti hai meri Nupur ( who knew that it will be so true in future)

and then the fight........are kaun SRK,kaun Shahid.........hamare bachhe........mujhe nahin chahiye koi SRK, Shahid..

Na SRK, na Shahid, na baahon mein uthana, jao mein nahin karti tumse pyar........

MN they were always the best.........

Annie
here you go

This is so Hillarious .... She's so merrily telling him about her sapna and he gives his commentary inbetween all the time which though irritates her but doent disturb her much and she continues and continues but at the end she just gets irritated and tells him she doesnt wanna Love himLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincessRitu.V-Symphony-stuti123annie07myownarea

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
what an awesome topic *sigh*.......
                   one of my fav mn scene is the barn scene where nupur is drunk.i don't know why but for some reason that scene is really close to my heart......it is such a beautiful scene.....nupur being so cute nd not letting mayank go.This is where mayank really fell in love with her unconditionally.u could just feel it.......nd to top it all such amazing mayur bg score was being played....i swear i love the mayur bg just as much as i love mayur......
                   another one is the one in lib in s2....where nupur is hiding from mayank that she is nupur.....she falls asleep....mayank comes remembers the barn scene nd places her hand over his....plays wid her hair....keeps looking at her....nupur also holds her hand while sleeping nd they both drift off to sleep....as always......i love the simplicity of this scene.......

another scene i just love is the lib scene of season 1......nupur nd mayank fall on the ground....mayank gets lost in her innocense.....comes closer to her nd kisses her cheek.....i don't know how to express the innocense of that gesture....mayank could have easily kissed her on lips if he wanted....but he chose to kiss her on cheeks....he always showered his love in dignified manner....
talking about dignity....i can't forget the pbm scene where he asked her whether it was right thing to do before kissing her....i am always in awe thinking how could a guy give so much respect to a girl....yes girls get overbearing at times.....they may become demanding at times....but in her heart a girl doesn't ask much but a little respect from the person she loves....
there are many more scenes that touched my heart...i'll write about them laterSmilethanks a lot for making this topic preeti di....ii feel like giving u a hug....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14Aasthahere--Annu4MayUr--stuti123-RegalVintage-.SA.myownarea-Preeti-

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
mere post ka appreciation kaha gaya Preetz di?!!!OuchROFL..(i abbreviated ur name too)

me warna will start nautanki..as usual!!LOLROFL..n i will b back with more...Wink

P.S-me bhagoing now..u have time to write it well. ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

mere post ka appreciation kaha gaya Preetz di?!!!OuchROFL..(i abbreviated ur name too)

me warna will start nautanki..as usual!!LOLROFL..n i will b back with more...Wink

P.S-me bhagoing now..u have time to write it well. ...

Preeti same goes from me as wellROFLROFL
KomzieBoombat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged

oh wow  I came for a 5 min break par read the whole thread...wonderful preeti and all others :)

Ok, I gotta rush- but lemme reserve space for including my fav moments (abt 234 ones..but I'll try to write a few instead *not fair* )

1. first barn - drunk nupur  Day Dreaming

2. the last 3 min of confession - esp the hug Day Dreaming

3. first rain...(ok this is not good I'm dreaming already LOL)

..........ok this will go on..I bettter go n comeback later!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-stuti123SobtiObsessionannie07-Preeti-

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
my fav scenas are d morena ones by god...........kya scene hai.................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

Go to top