Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

(\*Share You Fav Mayank Nupur Moments*/) (Page 23)

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

exactly payal..although the marriage sequence itself was just for 3 minutes or so, but still the innocence of the characters, the disbelief of mayank, the happiness of nupur, finally the blush of both came across perfectly..simply beautiful!..

i think my absolute favorite moment of the wedding was when the panditji pronounced them as husband and wife....the blush on mayanks face was the most adorable thing ever!!!.....and how nupur blushingly smiled as she saw him content with them being called man and wife.....awwww theyre just too cute.....cuz you know the girl is always smiling during the wedding i think but what i always enjoy the most is to see the groom smiling.....cuz of course theyre happy too but less expressive.....and for mayank it was all so sudden and he had a hundred things running through his mind at that time.....so to see him smiling once the wedding was over was my favorite moment!......naina

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony--RegalVintage-Fantasia.-Preeti-

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Originally posted by Payal-15

LOL
another marriage scene of their's....

how painful it was............Thank God it didn't happenOuch

Marriage Track was my one of the favorutie tooo.... Arjun and Rati acting was brillaint ..It was so emotional .. Cry
it  brought out new shade to ther acting and their characters....n to our emotions too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumonetolub-Preeti-

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

LOL
another marriage scene of their's....

how painful it was............Thank God it didn't happenOuch

Marriage Track was my one of the favorutie tooo.... Arjun and Rati acting was brillaint ..It was so emotional .. Cry
it  brought out new shade to ther acting and their characters....n to our emotions too...

oh and another emotional moment was when nupur breaks down after she finds out about the letter suhani wrote to adhiraj.....and the way all the friends form a wall preventing bauji and bui from seeing mayank console her.....that was sucha touching scene because she had basically lost all hope at that time....i cried watching that scene.....awesome job by arti, especially rati......naina

Payal-15-Preeti-

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Naina...that scene was a brilliant one....Arti showed Mayur bond was so strong there.....Mayank trying to be strong for Nupur..yet worrying what shud he do to make things allright....n Nupur broke down at the thought of losing Mayank....though in his very arms....but feeling as if her grip on him was not enough....she wanted control of the situation more but she feared she may be at loss here and didn't knew whom better to cling to than Mayank....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Wow what a fabulous topic Day Dreaming

Cannot wait for write here Embarrassed
Will be back with my fav MN moments

Payal-15-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I shall hit back here with another Scene
Say anything but I love Emotional Scene ..... And one of them was that JD track ke time ka
where she gets back after interview and all congratulating her for fighting back JD. Though all were happy with what she did but we had this Silence between Mayank and Nupur. The silence was Mayank's disagreement on her act and Nupur knew that whoever says whatever Mayank would never approve such behaviour.

Everyone leaves and then she tries talking to him and he bursts off. He was worried for her and cared for her as he's her husband and she meant life to him. And she did that being a sister to Gunjan, Friend to Adhiraj and a human too but she forgot that along with this she was Mayank's Wife and he had all the authority over her life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aasthahere-Symphony-Fantasia.-.Perk.-.SA.Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
When the emotional scenes come from Arti in the name of Nupur.....i m all game for itBig smile

in that JD track.....Nupur stood out totally....and Mayank tried hadling things calmly.....but after this incident made Nupur promise that she'll not leave the house n he went for the act....but she had to break the promise since Mayank's life, she heard on phone, was at stake.....

can there be anyone even an iota percentage comparable to Mayur...............NOEmbarrassedLOL

.SA.-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

I love this Scene too
this Track was the Most Bakwas Track but this Scene was way too Cute .... the way she pulls and phir she says basket chodo and he leaves and then *SIGH*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-Fantasia..SA.

Go to top