Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

(\*Share You Fav Mayank Nupur Moments*/) (Page 2)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
reserved...........di i will come back.......Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Lovely Mehak
Thats another Cutest Moment .... Unn Dono se zyada we were sharmaoing
I remember how we saw a change in Mayank during this preiod. The Saduness was there but with a stint of Care towards Nupur. He didnt change himself completely but yes did try to be her Hero, did all that which would get that Smile on her face. And this was being one of them. What i liked more about this scene was the one where he says "Yeh Bhi tho Mera Haq hai" and she was bowled over by his reactions.

Thats Nupur ka Mayank. Unexpected and all hers.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsrads14gopi06.SilentPrincessWings-of-Fire-Symphony-Fantasia.-RegalVintage-stuti123SobtiObsession.SA.annie07myownarea

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Mine is Jungle scenes, night in chunky mishra's resort...

Edited by kash-mayur - 30 December 2010 at 4:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14SobtiObsession-Preeti-

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
awwwww..preeti di exactly...i was blushing as hell..

but according to me he never tried
to be nice and romantic, it came natural to him..

he just loved her so much..

as in this scene..

he was always so soft and tender with nupur, listening to her..making her feel confident and comfortable.. conveying his love..

saying welcome before her thank you, adjusting her hair.

most of all making her feel that he is always there...

a perfect bliss..

<3 < 3 <3

Edited by -Mehak - 30 December 2010 at 5:04am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsrads14gopi06Wings-of-FireAasthahere-Symphony-shootingstar.xxstuti123SobtiObsession-RegalVintage-annie07myownarea-Preeti-

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Lovely..lovely.lovely topic..as usual!!!Hug

mere toh almost all are my fav scenes as MN r always beautiful.n have never let us down..

This has to b one of my MOST fav moments...d simple gesture of making the world's best coffee for her after he helps her out of the uncomfortable situation she had been in..i simple  loved the beauty n serenity of the scene...she was a bit awkward in his presence for he first time..n he did all he could to put her at ease ..beautiful.it was...Day DreamingDay Dreaming-ahh..my MN have always been though!!Approve

This was another...the best play rehearsals..under the pretext of doing it for a play-he poured his heart out for his lady-love n she ..unable to resist her own feelings which had been all the while puzzling her..she blurts out a '"YES"!!..though she masks it with something later,but well-Nupur-it was already late!!!u were in love n he knew it..it was just a matter of time.....n then...........Day Dreaming

more i will come up later.n yaa-they include PBM n Sajda..for sure.woh koi aur nahi bolega..!!!Stern SmileROFL

P.S-Sorry-mera screen nahi aa raha..puchle kai dino se!!stupid PC!!Angry

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 30 December 2010 at 5:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsrads14gopi06Ritu.V-Symphony-.SilentPrincessstuti123SobtiObsession.SA.myownareaannie07-Preeti-

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
OMG, Preeti, what a topic, i came to look for a respite from work............and u provided it.....

My fav MN scene...........its like counting stars in sky........coz i love it everytime MN are in frame.........so i will start from the beginning of show............one of my all time fav......is when they are in ahmedabad and working on a project, with Mayank making electrical circuit and Nupur a house.......... (even that time they were so compatible........always completed the other).....

and how gradually their conversation moved from nok-jhok between friends to lovers...............

Nupur - "main soungi aur tum mujhe dekhoghe  ki kitni pyari hai meri Nupur, ye nahin ki kitna soti hai meri Nupur ( who knew that it will be so true in future)

and then the fight........are kaun SRK,kaun Shahid.........hamare bachhe........mujhe nahin chahiye koi SRK, Shahid..

Na SRK, na Shahid, na baahon mein uthana, jao mein nahin karti tumse pyar........

MN they were always the best.........

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsgopi06Ritu.VWings-of-Fire-Symphony--RegalVintage-stuti123SobtiObsession.SA.-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Ansh
God .... thats one of my Fav's too
Thier 1st Walk in the Rain after confession. One of thier most cutest Moments. Both were nervous, but excited too. They couldnt believe, it had actually happened but then they were thinking how did it happen and if was it a dream? Its actions that spoke with along with the Silence of the 2 hearts. They walked through and then came close, fingers met and entwined with one another. And God too was way too excited seeing the 2 hearts meet and decided to Flower his blessings and what better than Rain? The Mayank who had always been lived in closed cocoons was seen letting the Rain absorb him. With us Nupur too was shocked to see this new Mayank. He then decided to spend this moment with her and both got drenched in that Rain Shower.

Nothing could get this Moment back, Just Nothing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsRitu.V.SilentPrincess-Symphony--RegalVintage-SobtiObsession.SA.myownarea

Go to top