Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

(\*Share You Fav Mayank Nupur Moments*/) (Page 13)

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

i know Mayur SR scene too was full of innumorous emotions.........LOL.......how do u forget such a story n characters to move onOuch

yeah me miss them.............Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.VPayal-15

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Oh White Rose wala scene............Nupz was all the way to his house with roses to manao him for her 1 small mistake...............LOL
and Mayu trying hard to ignoring her flowers coz he loves her...n taking flowers from her will lead to taking 1 step ahead acc to him n then his plans will be hawaaROFLn wht did he plan...........to stay away from her..........ignore her n forget her.n her love......ROFL......it was rather the perfect formula of missing her more n growing his feelings LOL coz distance only makes heart grow fonderEmbarrassedLOL

n Nupz also conviniently ghumaos baaton baaton mein ki how Shilpa Aunty needs roses for staying wid him n jheloing himROFL

n how they both trick him to take rosesROFL...........else Shilpa Aunty had said the inevitable to Nupur........strangely Mayank n Shilpa Aunty had exact ideas of each other's thinking having never discussed about his feeling for Nupur wid herROFL

what a relation must sayBig smile

pallu you said it so beautifully...................Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

@divya di i loved the fact she didn't distrusted mayank instead thought it was her..............Big smile
and yeah who knew that the two enemies who keep figthing for single thing will fall for each other and will be bind together for ever (except the viewers i guessLOL)
and they must be living happily right now with their chunu munus..............LOL
and nupur must be saying chunu ke papa sabzee le aao ..ROFL...magar pyaar se unlike mayu's wild dream.................ROFL

how sweet KomzieEmbarrassed
yes and till now Nupur wud have decorated her own Pune house herself(imagining GUnjan is busy in decorating her own houseLOL) with Mayank.............n would be living like a Happy family.........being the coolest Mom-Dad that can ever beDay Dreaming

Thanks for agreeing Komzie..........Big smile (my like button is out of stock for u so agreeingLOL)

Edited by Payal-15 - 05 January 2011 at 5:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.myownarea

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

i know Mayur SR scene too was full of innumorous emotions.........LOL.......how do u forget such a story n characters to move onOuch

yeah me miss them.............Ouch

I miss them badly.. I make sure i watch their scenes every night for half an hour.. or  Gagans VM or other mayur VM..
Mayur chemistry is uniqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and cannot be created again

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 05 January 2011 at 5:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myownareaPayal-15DoNotMind

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
shilpa aunty-ye phool to lete jaao............
mayu-kyun?.......Sleepy
nup-kyunki main nahin chahti ki agle 6 maheene tak tum apna ye kaddu jaisa chehra lekar ghoomo...........aur haan agar tumne ye phool nahin liya to mujhe lagega ki tum mujhse hate karte ho............ROFL
shilpa aunty-jo ki bilkul galat hai kyunki asal main to tum isse....LOL...........mayu intrupted her and said bas bas..............and took the flower...................LOL

.SA.myownarea-Preeti-

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i Loved the way she bajaofied seeti seeing mayu in college.......................ROFL

.SA.

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

mayu-kyun?.......Sleepy
nup-kyunki main nahin chahti ki agle 6 maheene tak tum apna ye kaddu jaisa chehra lekar ghoomo...........aur haan agar tumne ye phool nahin liya to mujhe lagega ki tum mujhse hate karte ho............ROFL
shilpa aunty-jo ki bilkul galat hai kyunki asal main to tum isse....LOL...........mayu intrupted her and said bas bas..............and took the flower...................LOL

ROFL
@bold..........how i loved hearing that at the time show aired..............it was like i so wanted someone to say that to himLOL

n Seeti by Nupz on Mayu............ROFL i was totally surprised............ROFL 

DoNotMind

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

mayu-kyun?.......Sleepy

This is what we call EMOTIONAL ATHYACHAARROFL
By a Mother and Would be GirlfriendROFL

.SA.Payal-15DoNotMind

Go to top