Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

(\*Share You Fav Mayank Nupur Moments*/) (Page 12)

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

aww thanx komzie payal n shwets :)

@Komzie...I love the scene after the one I posted as well LOL OMG...Nupur's mind goes on an overdrive..she thinks..all kinda things...ROFL *I salute the jhaansi ki rani for this*  but she doesnt mistrust Mayank for even a moment...ROFL at the ghanghor andhere mein ghanghor paap wala dialogue ROFL /....Filmy. nautanki LOL ..

and Mayank imagining life with Nupur ROFL (ROFL...isko koi control karo ROFL /..he is so sure he;'ll be a hen pecked husband to the fiery Nupur...LOL )  Funnily she says that zindagi bhar line ...and ironically they end up getting married and live quite happily LOL contrary to his dreams Mayank doesnot get beaten by a belan nor get things thrown at him ROFL

@Ritu...Ah the suhaagraat :)) NEver found a funnier SR on screen...I mean, these 2 are exemplary with their comic timing as much as with their romance and emotional scenes (and every other emotion *proud to be a fan muh*) ...Nupur's mind on overdrive while Mayank is seriously contemplating about how to lead their lives together LOL ..Though there was a lot of double meaning to the dialogues...it was so innocently done that it was hilarious LOL  and I love the way they get serious...Esp Nupur,,,,she tells Mayank...Bauji galat they mayank..Tum sahi ho Mayank...Tum mereliye sahi ho ...*me --nazar utaroes :D *

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.VPayal-15DoNotMind

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
this ones too is my fav. scene...............

nup-tantantanaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........fultoo nautanki ...........LOL
mayu-kya hai........nup-roses..........mayu-nahin chahiye............nup-tumhe aisa kyun lagta hai ke har cheez tumhaare liye hee kee jaati hai........ye aunty ke liye hai.............tumhaare saath ehti hain to shaanti ki zaroorat to padhegi naa...ROFL.....mayu-Maa,tumse milne ek janglee phoolo ka bageecha white roses ke saath aaya hai..........................ROFL

btw nupur was looking extremly cute in this scene...............Embarrassed

Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 05 January 2011 at 4:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supreet..myownarea

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Divya ...

Though there was a lot of double meaning to the dialogues...it was so innocently done that it was hilarious LOL  .. they did it so well.. i m pretty sure behind the scene they were having blass

and I love the way they get serious...Esp Nupur,,,,she tells Mayank...Bauji galat they mayank..Tum sahi ho Mayank...Tum mereliye sahi ho ...*me --nazar utaroes :D * Just loved that line

When she was looking at Coke Glas..

Mayank:- Pyaas Lagi hai
Nupur:- Bhuja DoROFL

Hhahaha Am at work.. My boss will kick me out if he sees me on IF ..... LOLLOL

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 05 January 2011 at 4:56am

.SA.myownareaPayal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Oh White Rose wala scene............Nupz was all the way to his house with roses to manao him for her 1 small mistake...............LOL
and Mayu trying hard to ignoring her flowers coz he loves her...n taking flowers from her will lead to taking 1 step ahead acc to him n then his plans will be hawaaROFLn wht did he plan...........to stay away from her..........ignore her n forget her.n her love......ROFL......it was rather the perfect formula of missing her more n growing his feelings LOL coz distance only makes heart grow fonderEmbarrassedLOL

n Nupz also conviniently ghumaos baaton baaton mein ki how Shilpa Aunty needs roses for staying wid him n jheloing himROFL

n how they both trick him to take rosesROFL...........else Shilpa Aunty had said the inevitable to Nupur........strangely Mayank n Shilpa Aunty had exact ideas of each other's thinking having never discussed about his feeling for Nupur wid herROFL

what a relation must sayBig smile

.SA.myownareaDoNotMind

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Ritu
Ohkay that Suhagraat Scene was the BEST ..... NO TV Suhagraat had been such Hillariously Emotional I guess
and the BEST was her saying "CHEEEEE"
and standing on the BED ... and Mayank joins her and asks tum woh tho nahii soch rahi thi and then she says aur nahii tho kya ...Dudh tho aise pee rahe the jaise Suhagraat mein hero peeta hai
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Mayank was right .... that was her heights of Filmipan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.VPayal-15DoNotMind.SA.myownarea

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
i know Mayur SR scene too was full of innumorous emotions.........LOL.......how do u forget such a story n characters to move onOuch

myownareaDoNotMind

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Ritu
Ohkay that Suhagraat Scene was the BEST ..... NO TV Suhagraat had been such Hillariously Emotional I guess
and the BEST was her saying "CHEEEEE"
and standing on the BED ... and Mayank joins her and asks tum woh tho nahii soch rahi thi and then she says aur nahii tho kya ...Dudh tho aise pee rahe the jaise Suhagraat mein hero peeta hai
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Mayank was right .... that was her heights of Filmipan

Preeti , Mayur Suhagrat was the best ever on TV Screeennnnnnnnnnnnnnn ....These two can do wonders with any scenes ... Perfectionists hai ye dono................................It was really a height of filmipana

.SA.myownareaPayal-15

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@divya di i loved the fact she didn't distrusted mayank instead thought it was her..............Big smile
and yeah who knew that the two enemies who keep figthing for single thing will fall for each other and will be bind together for ever (except the viewers i guessLOL)
and they must be living happily right now with their chunu munus..............LOL
and nupur must be saying chunu ke papa sabzee le aao ..ROFL...magar pyaar se unlike mayu's wild dream.................ROFL

Ritu.Vmyownarea

Go to top