wen mayu is drunk!!πŸ˜‰
gosh wat an epi it was!!πŸ‘
this talli mayu is my 2nd fav after the cute/adorable mayu in the barn scene😳

well i think i may cum wid more scenes every now and then!πŸ˜†
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Ashtha
More than the Talli Mayyu .... i liked the Mayyu who came the nxt day .... who was all nervous thinking what he had told Nupur in that halath..... He was so scared that he decided to just ignore Nupur all timeπŸ˜†

And The most cute was his "Takliya" to her after she removes his shoes and then tells her to place them on rack and the logic behind that was ....what if shoes dundne k chakkar mein he misses his pehla lecture the nxt day
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Nupur was so angry on him then
🀣
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome topic Preeti di..
My fav. Mayur scene is the Mayur talk b4 marriage..the pain of two souls who were sacrificing their love and happiness for the sake of their family was beautifully portrayed ..And the Ahmedabad trip is another of my fav. esp.the barn scenes.Nupur was praising Mayank and poor Mayu cudnt help blushing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow............wonderful topic😍

there are many many Mayur fav scenes..πŸ˜ƒ...actually all scenes are fav for some reason or the otherπŸ˜†

will search for some fav scenes to post nowπŸ˜†

World's best coffee scene😳
i just love this scene...............Nupur , after the terrace incident where Mayank handled the situation so so well like a gentleman, asks her to go n get her dress changed while he makes coffee for her.............the same guy who came here to find reasons to avoid herπŸ˜†πŸ˜..........and she now coming across such a moment...with him becoming friends forever wid her earlier that day, and handling the situation so well.........now is going through extreme change in emotions for him that day.......first with anger, then forgiveness, friendship, care, respect, and ya...one unrecognised feeling too about which she talks for the first time with herself......about love...........first time she had no control over her emotion at all unlike other times when she overcomed odd feelings well with him around.............😳

and he for once makes coffee for her, makes her feel comfortable.......(himself gets lost too wid her continuous staring at him.and adds more sweet to coffee........πŸ˜†).......but He, Tha Mayank Sharma....says SRK dialogues for her to forget everything else n lighten the mood n convey in dialogue......why it was necessary for him to do it..........for the first time calls her his BEST FRIEND...........coz he truely meant that at that point of time.......though in love...yes she was his best friend😳

then he leaves after coffee coz of somewhat the tensed atmosphere between them......for the first time both their feelings were at high and both were trying to ascertain it..........😳

and what takes my heart away everytime is.....when he leaves n he turns to ask............"Coffee kaisi bani this?"

She as though coming out suddenly of her world of thoughts feels caught off gaurd and replies........"Coffee kaha toh tha ki bahut achchi bani thi"

Mayank asks..........."tumne bataya kyun nahi ki shakkar jyada thi"
as though trying to figure out why she wanted t cover-up o that part while she never left teasing him for his habits n mistakes..........why sudden change..as though he could feel some hope from her side and wanted to clear it for himself...........

Nupur says....."woh mujhe laga ki world ki best coffee aisi hi hoti hai, maine kabhi peeyi nahi naa"....Nupur says this with such innocence .n the look on Mayank's face says....."how can i not love this girl.......how"....and Nupur was again up with making such a cute excuse for the extra sugar.....maybe she didn't realize the sugar was extra or something....all she remembered was how Mayank and his coffee were making her feel elited n on top of the world..........how can she  not praise it even to him...........

i just love love this scene😍😍😍😍😍
Edited by Payal-15 - 13 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg wonderful post preeti di
my fav moment is when bachara mayur pretended to be gf bf infront of chunki mishra.....then their fake love story 🀣 by God mera stomach fat gayi hasne hasne.
Then their moment in chunki mishra's mansion 😳 🀣 πŸ˜‰
short cut ahmedbad track is my most fav moment
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Payal
That was one of the original Scenes and not uthaoed from Any movie Shovie
gosh I so love that Scene

rumki
All i remember in that entire track was Nupur seducing Mayank .... By God Mayank ke dimag ki daad deni padegi .... the way he was narrating it ....she was like "Kya kiya tha Maine"🀣 < this almost cracked me up
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome topic.........
well all d mayur scenes r my fav ...πŸ˜† all scenes r awesome.......
hmmm i loved d fancydress scene of nupur..πŸ˜†
i loved d holi scene wer d cutepie mayu gets drunkπŸ˜† 
n then comes my fav confession scene....😍
n
their wedding..
n
sajda sceneπŸ˜› PBM  scene😳...
their 1st date anniversary...😍
n lotzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hayeeeeeeeeeee all mayur scenes r unforgetable.....
lovely lovely lovely moments....
love tem 2 core....
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Preeti,

Is this the CC mentioned in your sig?.... I wanted to talk about some concerns reagarding Geet forum....

Thanks,

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know Preeti Di..that's why i love that scene..........Original Mayur scene.........there were so many emotions through them at that point of time..........and it was one of the first Mayur scenes where they were comfortably uncomfortableπŸ˜†
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, I'm gonna start spamming with the fav MN moments :D

MN moment of the millenium 😍

First barn - drunk Nupur and sweet Mayank...:)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30AxIab65aQ[/YOUTUBE]

I cant ever get over the sweetness of this scene...
It is one of those scenes that defined MN for me...
the Akdu sadu Mayank is all set to save his sworn enemy Nupur from everyone including Lucky Mishra..he literally carries her off to a barn πŸ˜† who wud've thought the scenes that followed would be such classic onscreen moments!!
Mayank being Mayank cant believe Nupur had got herself drunk and gotten into trouble for the one millionth time since the trip began..Tired he starts complaining..probably expecting her to fight back...Nupur completely surprises him by smiling sweetly and listening to him happily without complaining and even agreeing to him :)
The dialogues are evergreen....Bilkul QSQT wala mauhaul hai....(I agree Sabah, Nupur is an aamir Khan fan :D )  much to Mayank's surprise...
aur tum...bilkul...Aamir khan lag rahe ho...QSQT wala nahi Ghajni wala.. ROFL ...I love the way Mayank blushes at the compliment ...(to which Nupur ribs...lekin Sharmaa tho bilkul Juhi chawla ki tarah rahe ho 🀣 (Did I ever say? .. I love you Nupur :) )
and Mayank tries to stop smiling and tries to be stern (but fails πŸ˜†) as he says...Ab ye badbadaana band karo aur so jao...
and as he puts her to sleep...*rushes off to MN dreamland...those were the days...indeed*.. he looks at her innocent eyes and cant wipe that smile off his face.. *just like me right now*.. The first time Mayank's heart did a "khajrare" for the girl with whom he had fought like there was no tomorrow.  *Cute Boy..* she said flicking his nose and I'm sure his heart missed quite a few beats when she did that :D because Mayank "sadu" Sharma couldnt help grinning away to glory :) and keep staring at the sleeping beauty....

Drunk Nupur and Sweet Mayank -- Screen magic!! :)