Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

(\*Share You Fav Mayank Nupur Moments*/)

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4947/mayurmoments1.png
Share Y0u Fav Mayank Nupur M0ment

Ohkay I know Many of us are missing MN. And are also we are trying/wishing to see them togethere. So to make this environment of the Forum and Moods of MN Fans a Bit Happy i thought of this Topic. Guys lets share our Fav MN Scene's here. Discuss and re-visit the Old Moments of MJHT.
You free to post your Fav MN Moment in here. Disection bhi allowed haiLOL

Here are 3 of My Fav Scenes

Day DreamingI forgot to add this Scene which is Mine and Gagan's Most Fav MN MomentDay Dreaming

The moment which made me go all PROUDApprove for Mayank Nupur. Ohkay according to me Love Stories bina twists, turns and some haddi ke are plain boring. We must have some ups and downs, some spice in our lives so that even we think about it later on we have that Smile on our face. Mayank Nupur love story is the Perfect one which had everything in it. Garam Masala, Tadka, 3rd Angle(Adhiraj), Bhagawath(Bauji and Bui), Samaj ke Virodh(Adhiraj ke Parents) and all this made thier Shaadi one of the Most Dhamakedaar Shaadi of the TownDancing.
Most importantly i liked this scene for the mindblowing performance they gaveClap. Both were in pain and both so wanted to make all happy but others happiness meant they have to sacrifice each other, yes each other and not thier Love as we knew though they would sacrifice themselves but live thier entire life carrying each others Memories and Love in thier hearts. Both choose to give away each other for thier elders happiness. And this made me love them more. Very rarely do children think of sacrificing things for thier parents and Mayank Nupur did that and I am so Proud of them.
And the line which hurt me the lost was when he says "Tum Bahut yaad aaogi Nupur"Cry. This followed  by the Kal Ho Naa Ho title track just got tears flowing my eyesBroken Heart. For once I too wished why why to these 2? But then destiny is'nt always good to us and so this had to happen with them. Nobody knew the future but right now they knew that this is so not the end to thier story. As Nupur's Love Story cannot have such an end and if this is Sad then it surely is just an interval.

Day DreamingAfter Marriage Scene of Mayank Nupur at the College CampusDay Dreaming

Both were happy because they were togethere and they knew they could overcome all the obstacles in life with each others support. Mayank was'nt the Sadu Mayank in this scene but he was Nupur ka Mayank who knew to make Nupur blush with his Raj waale dialogues.
And the part which made me go Awwwwwwwwwwww was when in Nupur says "Atak gaya" and Mayank replies back "Mayank tho zindagi bhar ke liye atak gaya"

And this is another one which I love the most.

Day DreamingSubah Scene with Mayank Nupur at Sharma's ParadiseDay Dreaming

This had the Mayank Nupur in it. This potrayed the pain which they went through in those 3 yrs where both had to live a fake life. They were away from each other still lived within one another. They never thought if they would be togethere again and now when they were it was like a "Dream Come True" Situation for them. Filmy for people but truth of someones life. This was really special for both MN and MN Fans. Humaare liye tho Diwali, X'Mas, Eid all was in and around this Moment of MN
Embarrassed

So people lets for once have some Old moments back in here. MN Ishtyle mein
By God
Kya Din the
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

#Thanks to Shagun for that Banner and the Vid Uploaders for Uploading these Beautiful Scenes

Edited by -Preeti- - 30 December 2010 at 11:38pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzyasmeenanju011cutiepie12cool_shwetsAnushaa little faith-Raman-rads14gopi06supreet..Wings-of-FireRitu.VKomzieBoombatMysterygirl_meAuroni.92-firebird-Aasthahere.SilentPrincess-Symphony-Mou.MysticNights..-Kaju-..-Annu-Aisha.stuti123Healer.SobtiObsessionFantasia.-.Perk.---Ruchi--MyInspirationz-RegalVintage-.Jane..DoNotMindPayal-15annie07-Gaganjot-relentless.myownarea.SA.Silent.Dreamerstyle14Badtameez_Dil

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Wow awesome topic Preeti Di! Hug
BRB!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07-Preeti-

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsrads14gopi06.SilentPrincessMysterygirl_mestuti123Fantasia.annie07.SA.myownarearelentless.-Preeti-

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged

preeti di...u are the best..

well i have a long list but the on the top is the

LIBRARY KISS.

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

this is the most innocent physical contact ever i have seen.

Mayank and nupur both fall down and broke into laughs when they both realize the closeness they shared.

Mayank moves forward, and nupur's pulse increases, he moves more close and nupur's shyness multiplies, her expressions convey the tinge of fear, but her eyes convey the feeling of love..

maynk moves more forward and nupur closes her eyes.

.being very close, they both share an eye contact..

mayank smirks and heads towards her cheek to place a peck..

his lips touch her skin..

she closes her eyes more firm..her breath pants..

and then he moves away..

leaving nupur with an increased pulse and disbelief..
himself being confused over his action..

Here for the first time, they both over come the phyiscal apprehension,
mayank conveys his love through a physical gesture..
but with respect and dignity..

an innocent potrayal of pure love

and this means the world for a girl..

will be back with more..Embarrassed

Edited by -Mehak - 30 December 2010 at 5:06am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna_agrawalcutiepie12cool_shwetsgopi06rads14Shilpa.Agarwal.SilentPrincessRitu.VAuroni.92Wings-of-Fire-Symphony-MyInspirationzSobtiObsessionstuti123relentless.myownarea-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I hope you guys get back after sayinf reserved

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123SobtiObsession

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Haaaww itna kam bharosa? CryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

updated di..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
aww lovely post preeti di............coming to my fav MN moments ........there are loads nd loads ......will write about all soon ............till then reserved....nd the scenes which u have choosen as ur favourites..........Day DreamingDay Dreaming.........lovely scenes........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.VSobtiObsession-Preeti-

Go to top