Maryaada cast go retro in style

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Maryaada cast go retro in style

Priya and Aditya are soon going to tie the knot and after celebrating the bachelor and bachelorette party, the leading couple from Maryaada Lekin kab Tak is now gearing up to shoot for their sangeet ceremony.

The ceremony promises to be an opulent affair as the entire star cast will be dressed in retro style. The leading couple - Priya and Aditya will dressed like Mumtaz and Rajesh Khanna. Uttara will impersonate Parveen Babi and Gaurav as Shammi Kapoor.

Talking about the on-going shoot, Priya says: "We are all dressed up like yesteryear actors and all set to shoot for my sangeet ceremony. I can't wait to see them all in different avatars. We are going to have absolute fun while shooting for this particular track."

However recently, Riddhi Dogra who plays Priya Pradhan in the show broke down on the sets while performing to a popular number Zara zara touch me from Race. Reason behind her tears was that she didn't get to eat her food from her favourite food-joint as she was busy shooting for the show. The track in question had Priya throw a spinster bash with all her friends attending the do. But contrary to the expectation where you are likely to enjoy the gaana bajaana our leading lady was upset and in tears.

Says she: "I didn't really cry but yes I was kind of upset for I didn't get to eat my food. I had ordered food from one of my favourite food-joints and being a complete foodie at heart the idea of not being able to eat it upset me. It was a random exposure of emotions as the camera was rolling during that time. Not a big deal though."

Hope she has had her meal today.

Watch the beautiful Priya get married to Aditya on Maryaada – Lekin kab Tak? Monday to Friday at 11:30 pm on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1149/maryaada-cast-go-retro-in-style.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice article....
thanks so much for sharing :))
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you! Cant wait for this epi! haiiiiiiii Adiya are gonna look sooo grgoeus i can just imagine!..OMGGGG Ridhi is that y u were crying? lol bless shes a real foodie!
humna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow thanks for sharing cant wait to watch the episode
so this is the reason behind her crying:)
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thank you so much yaar for the article yaar
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
aww! Ridhi is soo sweet!<3 and thanks so much for article so cant wait for the epi to be aired 😍 AdiYa Gonna BE MAGICAL!<3<3
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
huh??? wow she loves her food alot i guess....
masalatime thumbnail
YAY!  I love the golden era of Bollywood! So classy and timeless :)
being completly foodie i can understand ridhi's situation😆