Chander to bring Alka back home

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged

STARONE.IN
Chander to bring Alka back home
STARONE.IN

Chander, who is heartbroken after Alka's candid confession about the man in her life - Ralph, still wants to stand by her, even in her lows. Alka, who has been unable to make her father, Nityanand Tiwari, understand and approve of her relationship with Ralph, has decided to flee from home.

STARONE.IN

She lands up at Chander's house, who advises her to go back to her father – advice which she refuses to adhere to. Alka decides to go back only if her father comes to take her home.

Says Chander, "This time, I am against Alka's decision of leaving her house after being condemned by her father over her decision to marry Ralph. I suggested to her to go back, but her condition is that she will go back only if her father comes to take her. Nityanand does come, but only to see her and confirm if she is doing fine. He will ask me to get her home, and I will advise her to go back, as I feel she hasn't taken the right step."

Though he can never muster the courage of advising NNT, given a chance, he would want to suggest to him to understand the needs and desires of his children. He says, "I would ask him to take into account the choice of his children in finding a life partner into account. Times have changed, and in today's age, you can't force your kids into a relationship."

And how is he nursing his heartbreak? "Well, I am trying my best to get over it as soon as possible," replies the wise Chander.

Talking about the on-going track, Alka says, "I am the kind of a person who wouldn't appreciate anybody dictating terms to her. I don't take orders if I feel that I am right about my decision and opinion. This is a trait common between my father and me. I can understand if you tell me why a thing needs to be done in a certain manner rather than telling me what's to be done.

Clearly, Alka doesn't want to listen to Chander, but subconsciously, she agrees with his suggestions, as she knows that he makes sense with everything. However, in tonight's episode, viewers will get to see the ego of either of the two parties (NNT or Alka) get hurt. Now, who does that has to be viewed on the show.

Will Alka listen to Chander and go back to her father, taking into account her family's esteem and respect? Only time will tell. Watch Alla's struggle on Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein, Monday to Saturday, at 9:00 PM, on STAR ONE.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalapahadmalwica2Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...
So finally chander knocking some sense into Alka....going into a protest won't help her get any closer to what she wants...now abhi jaldi se Ralph phuto and make way for ChanderLOLDay Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index