Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

223-Pardi$e Of Our Bublipies Mayur/Arti/RatzJun (Page 104)

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
rubu maine to pbm telecast hone ke 1 month baad dekha and u know what maine socha ki woh kiss se bhi jyada tha.Embarrassedwo to forum join karne ke baad real baat pata chali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Perk.-Zehnaseeb

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Originally posted by Shivani1arti

They translated PPG into hindiROFL ROFL that mustve been so funnyROFL it sounds awesome. PPG ke badaulat hahahaha.
Hi roshnee. Hug
Anuja the uncut PBM liplock. Everyone was arguing about whether they kissed or notROFL Arjun didnt reply but im sure he mustve been amused. The comments were amazingROFL

rubab i m sure he would have fallen laughing seeing people arguing & dissecting it in detailROFLROFL

I laughed my head off. Can't even imagine how he wouldve reacted.ROFL ArTi didn't think this much doing the scene as people are thinking after watching itLOL lets call CID and have them investigate, title can be Arjun rati and the kiss or not kissROFLROFL who has so much time to worry over such a small issueROFL
no offence but u knw rubz.............bashers ko chhod........
sum ppl got senti ki they cant do this n all.......n i read ppl cryin coz of that.......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i mean.....ROFL
CID....lolLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr--Zehnaseeb

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Perk.---Annu4MayUr--Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Get those imagine people on IF show them MayUr power Cool. We finish 150 pages in one day drooling over them Cool
Roshnee you didn't miss much. We talked a bit about the mission, drooled over pics, a bit about wowp, PPG and now we're talking about AB's blogBig smile
Niks that's so funnyLOL I've been laughing for an hour imagining PPG in Hindi.ROFL what about all the rhymes they have woh to ruin ho jaatey hongey Hindi meinROFL
I saw wowp in Hindi once but didn't know the reason. I thought it was just for funLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-Fire-.Perk.---Annu4MayUr--

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shivani1arti

They translated PPG into hindiROFL ROFL that mustve been so funnyROFL it sounds awesome. PPG ke badaulat hahahaha.ROFL
Hi roshnee. Hug
Anuja the uncut PBM liplock. Everyone was arguing about whether they kissed or notROFL Arjun didnt reply but im sure he mustve been amused. The comments were amazingROFL

rubab i m sure he would have fallen laughing seeing people arguing & dissecting it in detailROFLROFL

I laughed my head off. Can't even imagine how he wouldve reacted.ROFL ArTi didn't think this much doing the scene as people are thinking after watching itLOL lets call CID and have them investigate, title can be Arjun rati and the kiss or not kissROFLROFL who has so much time to worry over such a small issueROFL
LOLLOLLOLLOLSmileSmileSmileSmileTongueTongueTongueTongueClapClapClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaloverati

Originally posted by roshneerakhali

koi mujhe bataega ke main ne kay miss ki?Angry
any replies from imagine?
roshnee i got the same reply from surabh

what reply? that its impossible and the shot's started. he's such a liar!!!!!!Angry

--Annu4MayUr--

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Get those imagine people on IF show them MayUr power Cool. We finish 150 pages in one day drooling over them Cool
Roshnee you didn't miss much. We talked a bit about the mission, drooled over pics, a bit about wowp, PPG and now we're talking about AB's blogBig smile
Niks that's so funnyLOL I've been laughing for an hour imagining PPG in Hindi.ROFL what about all the rhymes they have woh to ruin ho jaatey hongey Hindi meinROFL
I saw wowp in Hindi once but didn't know the reason. I thought it was just for funLOL
lol its damn funny..........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
they translate everythin in hindi reLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
n yahan.chennai mein toh tamil mein bhiLOLLOLLOLLOLOuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i hav compared watchin a epi in eng n hindi..........Big smileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged

and you tell me i didnt miss much??AngryCry

Zehnaseeb

Go to top