Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Well i already knew this from day one when he first entered the show... I was wondering to knw the purpose of his character.. Thn later on i realised it was him as someone was always tryin to stop the marriage... and shown him in the hospital on purpose..

Ok but now i also kinda feel that i dont think his wife is crazy childish like dat... I think they r juss showin this like that but she is probaly ok and will expose him later in the show.. cuz she likes to record stuff.. I think she is ok

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hope so sonakshi will help in exposing him.
sandyvrits thumbnail
yeah..i think so too...Sonakshi looks stupid but she'll be the one who'll expose Krishna...
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandyvrits

yeah..i think so too...Sonakshi looks stupid but she'll be the one who'llexpose Krishna...

Ya they r juss showin it.... She is perfectly fine
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Ginni-

Well i already knew this from day one when he first entered the show... I was wondering to knw the purpose of his character.. Thn later on i realised it was him as someone was always tryin to stop the marriage... and shown him in the hospital on purpose..

Ok but now i also kinda feel that i dont think his wife is crazy childish like dat... I think they r juss showin this like that but she is probaly ok and will expose him later in the show.. cuz she likes to record stuff.. I think she is ok

very good observation..👍🏼now i think so too..she is absolutely normal...she is waiting for the right moment to reveal the truth..if this story is going like this way it will be real surprise and interesting..thankyou for bringing this idea Ginni👏
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope she will do that
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post. I always thought her character was stupid but after readin ur post, she has some purpose in d show. Although i expected her 2 react differently when she saw nandini pic on d phone.
sukni85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree wid u.. I also thnk she jus acts lik bhoooli bhalli but she is very much intelligent n yea mite expose him....