aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
double post πŸ€£ Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

[QUOTE=truth_wins

@ Hoor-  I am happy for KSG too,according to SBS the actress who played AB senior's daughter in Nishabd will be the female lead.

this is how the girl looks...looks somewhat like gurdeep kholi......
oh I remeber this girl...She is "Shradha Arya" and she was the finalist in "Zee cine Star ki khoj"  (Reality show that used to air on Zee tv)  and i used to watch that showand she lost in the finals of "Aditi" and they both were promised lead roles in the movie..."Aditi" got the lead role but this girl didn't!!.... Edited by dj_adnans - 13 years ago
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dear  Thanks 4 sharing this news with us πŸ€—......

Mohit is very very talented actorπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘..he deserves the best in lifeπŸ‘πŸΌ and He being considered for lead roles by Prominent Channel Starplus and Good Ph house is a great newsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ......Cinevistaas is the best Production house and Mohit getting an offer from them proves Mohit is The BestπŸ‘πŸΌ and mohit is very very Rocking actor πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈ...I am very happy mohit is getting good offers.😊...........yes he didnt get this roleπŸ˜” for that I am sad But he gave tough competition 2 KSG who is senior then him This proves Mohit is Awesome and extremelly talented n he is a very rocking performer n amazing fabulous actor πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

I will say this whatever happens happens 4 the best....May be something better is waiting 4 mohit..... May Mohit n Sanaya come back On-screen soon with a Bang.....May Mohit get an awesome n bestest n Rocking Show soon...........Best of Luck MohitπŸ‘πŸΌ Infact best of Luck 2 both Mohit n SanayaπŸ‘πŸΌ................I am proud that I am a Monaya fan😊...............

As 4 this new show I heard few days back in Sbs or Sbb that  KSg has signed a new show which is like Ekta kapoors Ex show" KYPH-Kaisa yeh pyaar hai".....and KSG may be playing a musician in it ..I donot know whether this new show is the same one about which I heard few days back in Sbs or sbb...But if this is the same show which I heard KSg has signed Then I will definately say this KYPH was a good showπŸ‘πŸΌ n IQBAL khan was awesome in itπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘.....if it is the same type show like KYPH was ..Will this new show be able 2 do good ? ?...... I donot know ......But lets wait n watch whether this show is as good as KYPH was n Will KSG be able 2 make the same Impact on fans Like IQBAL Khan did at that time during KYPH days.....................Lets wait n watch.........

And I am sure Something Awesome is waiting 4 Mohit ........Mohit is Extremely talented and I am sure he will be back On-screen soon in a Most Rocking n Best show ...infact he will be backWith a bang .......😊....May be We will get monaya together in a new show😍Best of Luck 2 Mohit n Sanaya both 4 future πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌGod Bless U Mohit n Sanaya ie Monaya😊....................................

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aa123.80

🀣

πŸ‘πŸΌ
🀣

Mummy save me.. 🀣    🀣  🀣 Ppl are bullying me.. πŸ’” 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aashizin

how many hugs u want πŸ˜•πŸ€£ we all gave u hugs and in every few mins u want hey bhaggu πŸ€£πŸ€£

There is no tax on hugging  or is it ?  πŸ˜²   😳  🀣  🀣  

bw.. πŸ€—   πŸ€—  my hug was to convey that u all are really special to me..  😳 ❀️  πŸ€—
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

There is no tax on hugging  or is it ?  πŸ˜²   😳  🀣  🀣  

bw.. πŸ€—   πŸ€—  my hug was to convey that u all are really special to me..  😳 ❀️  πŸ€—

u melted me again with ur sweetness πŸ˜³ ab toh pakka diabetes ho jayegi πŸ€£ 

hugs for u πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

*phew* πŸ€£