India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

SBS chugalkhor aunty (Page 5)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
chalo i am happy with one thing for sure from heart i can say i am happy bcz gosh mohit is in demand Dancingand i wish this new year will def give some good news abt monaya's  any new show we all r craving for it 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SwaNia_1SwaNia_2SM_317Meera1101CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

chalo i am happy with one thing for sure from heart i can say i am happy bcz gosh mohit is in demand Dancingand i wish this new year will def give some good news abt monaya's  any new show we all r craving for it 

U sound like deeps aashi.. LOL Dancing.. Dancing  Dancing  LOL

Me too happy for Mohit and just have this beleif that 'Whatever happens is for the BEST'! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101aashizin

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanroxx20

Whatever happens, happens for good.. so I'm okay with it!!Big smile At the moment, i'm happy with one fact that Mohit got an offer by Cinevistaas- which is one of the best PH's.. and that too for Starplus. though i never followed any of the shows on SP, but we all know its the most popular channel!! Mohit is getting offers from such good ph/channels cauze he truly deserves it!! He was competing with KSG, he's senior than Mohit we know.. but still they had a tough competition according to SBS!! I'm sure Mohit will come back in an even better project than this one.. and hopefully with San!!
@ bold - I am completely okay with it too,I am just happy that Mohit gave the screen test for a star plus show.
I just hope he is back onscreen ASAP.

aa123.80-Jyotika-

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanroxx20

Whatever happens, happens for good.. so I'm okay with it!!Big smile At the moment, i'm happy with one fact that Mohit got an offer by Cinevistaas- which is one of the best PH's.. and that too for Starplus. though i never followed any of the shows on SP, but we all know its the most popular channel!! Mohit is getting offers from such good ph/channels cauze he truly deserves it!! He was competing with KSG, he's senior than Mohit we know.. but still they had a tough competition according to SBS!! I'm sure Mohit will come back in an even better project than this one.. and hopefully with San!!
jo my soul sis we think like same same LOLEmbarrassedHug i think not our two but here all 's thinking r same in this matter Big smile hi5 guys Wink

Meera1101-Jyotika-

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

U sound like deeps aashi.. LOL Dancing.. Dancing  Dancing  LOL

Me too happy for Mohit and just have this beleif that 'Whatever happens is for the BEST'! Embarrassed
i myself i also thought so when i put that emotion LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swati98

The lead opposite KSG  really is pretty Smile......... Mohit missed a chance to work with another pretty actress Embarrassed......... all for the best I guess. Increases our chances of seeing Monaya togetherDay Dreaming. Congratulations to KSG and hope we get to see Monaya onscreen together soon.
swati whatever happened is for good i guess abt this actress ya she is pretty but i will find any kind of charm of mohit with sanaya Wink i hope god will fulfill our desire one day bcz its not in our hand only god's magic can do all this lets pray together u know some times god fulfill all desire so pray and hope for the best Embarrassed
Well Aashi........Mohit without SanayaDisapprove.........and about their charmDay DreamingDay Dreaming.....ok back for the time being............guess Mohit is destined to work with the prettiest actress Embarrassed............so,  good that a big and well known PH considered him for a role ............proves that hard work and dedication gets you anything you want............as for our prayers........God knows how we can nag..........and nag...........and nag.........so hope he listens to us.God willing,we will surely see Monaya together soon onscreen..Oh,BTW,this is not an indication from HIM is it ????????Smile Just being optimistic.LOL . Ok now back to.......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by swati98 - 30 December 2010 at 5:15am

SwaNia_11gunjan7

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ght_sajan

Originally posted by ght_sajan

oh no but it's ok everything happens for the best...moreover i don't like the kind of shows star plus has........i am sure something bigger & better awaits mohit......i am dying to to see mohit & sanaya back on screen.....i want to see them in a good show together or individually ( though i would like to see them together on screen all my life i would understand even if it doesn't happen)....eversince mjht got over it feels like drought with nothing to look forward to....thanks aanchal for the info........

i totally agree i think best opportunity is waiting for him only waiting for their come back missing them badly i am happy with one thing that mohit was approached to a very esteemed PH and channel and he has long way to go abt KSG and Mohit obviously KSG is senior to him still he was in that race not bad this is feel good factor that he is getting very esteemed and prestigious offers i hope we will get to see him back and i am happy for Ksg fans i can understand what it feels when our favs r not on screen now a days sonu u r waiting for KSG na be happy and monaya will also back for sure have faith Embarrassed
very true aashi......mohit used to look upto ksg & now they are being  considered for the same role that itself an achievement...ksg had an advantage here since he has worked with the ph before........i like ksg & shilpa aashi but it is certainly not the way i like monaya arjun & hiten gauri.....so i am going to give this show a shot but will hang on only if i like it.........i have faith asshi since all our prayers will certainly not go unanswered
yes that's my point i think for that PH KSG is first choice reason is same he gave them success of the show so obviously they would consider him i have no any kind of complain or anything abt this but i am happy with one thing that though they have KSG they also thought abt mohit u know it means mohit's acting made them to once thing abt that abt show i am not KSG fan so i don't know abt it but ya i wish this show will def give hit to starplus and now a day feeling bored bcz i am not watching any shows except sbs and waiting for monaya's come back i seriously pray to god that we will get monaya together i wish god will grant our wish one day Embarrassed
fingers crossed......

angelshySwaNia_1

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
 Love u all Monaya fans... Hug  Hug  Dunno y m suddenly expressing my love for u all... LOL Heart  but i just cud'nt control seeing these mature ppl here.. Embarrassed Hug  Proud of you all.. Hug 

Meera1101XDevilsDesireX

Go to top