Miley Jab Hum Tum

SBS chugalkhor aunty (Page 4)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

I agree aashi... Being offered by cinevistaas and star plus is a pretty BIG THING! Thumbs Up  Proud of Mohit.. Cool  And sometimes, somethings happen for good... Embarrassed
ya sum its seriously one good thing to know that he will approached to a very esteemed channel and PH though KSG was their own hero they think abt mohit is biggest thing means mohit lead them to draw their attention with his wonderful acting Clap i seriously hope now we will get any good news direct that mohit get any new show and abt heroin we can pray that would be sanaya with him Embarrassed

Yup aashi.. KSG has many factors in favour of him.. And one of them is Experience,..  Embarrassed Mohit is just a beginner and if we look in this way,then BRAVO mohit!Clap Clap He is already getting such GOOD offers from Good PHouses .. Clap  Proud of him.. Cool  And m sure.. That our wishes will deffo be heard by God.. Embarrassed

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 30 December 2010 at 4:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyMeera1101aashizin

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hey Thanks hon Big smile my stupid cable was off today Angry i couldnt catch SBS

wow though Mohit dint sign the show ... but still he was offered the same show as KSG and the same role !! thats great news... i am not a KSG fan and havent seen much of his work really ... but you cannot ignore the fact the guy is huge !! DMG could have 3 riddhimas !! but only 1 armaan..

and if Mohit is being considered in the same league as him that is a damn good thing for our boy Tongue

Will just wait a little more .. cos if this is happening then deffo Mohit is up for some damn good things !! first an offer alongside KSG and that too for a show on Star Plus !! that's pretty incredible !!Big smile

Will just wrap up by saying All the best Mohit Hug have a great New year and come back soon with San on our screens with an awesome new show  Baby

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy1gunjan7JaiJaiIraniMataMeera1101SwaNia_2SM_317CandYlicious_S-Jyotika-aashizin..-Jia-..

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

oh no but it's ok everything happens for the best...moreover i don't like the kind of shows star plus has........i am sure something bigger & better awaits mohit......i am dying to to see mohit & sanaya back on screen.....i want to see them in a good show together or individually ( though i would like to see them together on screen all my life i would understand even if it doesn't happen)....eversince mjht got over it feels like drought with nothing to look forward to....thanks aanchal for the info........

i totally agree i think best opportunity is waiting for him only waiting for their come back missing them badly i am happy with one thing that mohit was approached to a very esteemed PH and channel and he has long way to go abt KSG and Mohit obviously KSG is senior to him still he was in that race not bad this is feel good factor that he is getting very esteemed and prestigious offers i hope we will get to see him back and i am happy for Ksg fans i can understand what it feels when our favs r not on screen now a days sonu u r waiting for KSG na be happy and monaya will also back for sure have faith Embarrassed
very true aashi......mohit used to look upto ksg & now they are being  considered for the same role that itself an achievement...ksg had an advantage here since he has worked with the ph before........i like ksg & shilpa aashi but it is certainly not the way i like monaya arjun & hiten gauri.....so i am going to give this show a shot but will hang on only if i like it.........i have faith asshi since all our prayers will certainly not go unanswered

Haila sonu... LOL  we both almost gave same answers.. LOL I agree with u completely.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
 LOL I want Mohit back with Sanaya too but then Sanaya said she will think about a new show only when she wants toLOL

CandYlicious_S

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged

oh no but it's ok everything happens for the best...moreover i don't like the kind of shows star plus has........i am sure something bigger & better awaits mohit......i am dying to to see mohit & sanaya back on screen.....i want to see them in a good show together or individually ( though i would like to see them together on screen all my life i would understand even if it doesn't happen)....eversince mjht got over it feels like drought with nothing to look forward to....thanks aanchal for the info........

i totally agree i think best opportunity is waiting for him only waiting for their come back missing them badly i am happy with one thing that mohit was approached to a very esteemed PH and channel and he has long way to go abt KSG and Mohit obviously KSG is senior to him still he was in that race not bad this is feel good factor that he is getting very esteemed and prestigious offers i hope we will get to see him back and i am happy for Ksg fans i can understand what it feels when our favs r not on screen now a days sonu u r waiting for KSG na be happy and monaya will also back for sure have faith Embarrassed
very true aashi......mohit used to look upto ksg & now they are being  considered for the same role that itself an achievement...ksg had an advantage here since he has worked with the ph before........i like ksg & shilpa aashi but it is certainly not the way i like monaya arjun & hiten gauri.....so i am going to give this show a shot but will hang on only if i like it.........i have faith asshi since all our prayers will certainly not go unanswered
yes that's my point i think for that PH KSG is first choice reason is same he gave them success of the show so obviously they would consider him i have no any kind of complain or anything abt this but i am happy with one thing that though they have KSG they also thought abt mohit u know it means mohit's acting made them to once thing abt that abt show i am not KSG fan so i don't know abt it but ya i wish this show will def give hit to starplus and now a day feeling bored bcz i am not watching any shows except sbs and waiting for monaya's come back i seriously pray to god that we will get monaya together i wish god will grant our wish one day Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101SM_317CandYlicious_S

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
whatever happens happens for best ,i know mohit will gets more good than thisTongue

CandYlicious_S

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana86

Hey Thanks hon Big smile my stupid cable was off today Angry i couldnt catch SBS

wow though Mohit dint sign the show ... but still he was offered the same show as KSG and the same role !! thats great news... i am not a KSG fan and havent seen much of his work really ... but you cannot ignore the fact the guy is huge !! DMG could have 3 riddhimas !! but only 1 armaan..

and if Mohit is being considered in the same league as him that is a damn good thing for our boy Tongue

Will just wait a little more .. cos if this is happening then deffo Mohit is up for some damn good things !! first an offer alongside KSG and that too for a show on Star Plus !! that's pretty incredible !!Big smile

Will just wrap up by saying All the best Mohit Hug have a great New year and come back soon with San on our screens with an awesome new show  Baby

@ bold - I know and I am feeling so happy right now,so proud of Mohit.

CandYlicious_S

Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
awww....i totally agree wid u aashi....Cinevistaas approached Mohit inspite of almost considering KSG(their own hero) thats such a gr8 achievement for my Boy that he divert their attention due to his  Great acting n was been approached for the same role...n m really very happy for KSG too as he is amongst my fav...But wen it comes to Mohit no other actor can take his place in my heart..everyday  he makes me even more proudHeart he is getting offers from such a good ph n also for a starplus show~ *sigh* so wish MoNaya vl b back wid a BANG! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  so our chances n hopes r even more now for MoNaya!

Edited by -Meera- - 30 December 2010 at 5:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SwaNia_2JaiJaiIraniMataCandYlicious_Saashizin

Go to top