aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

Originally posted by Shivani1arti

[QUOTE=truth_wins

@ Hoor-  I am happy for KSG too,according to SBS the actress who played AB senior's daughter in Nishabd will be the female lead.

this is how the girl looks...looks somewhat like gurdeep kholi......

she's really prettyTongue
i know dear...cinevestas chooses good female leads...they all have this girl next door look....... gauri pradhan shilpa anand gurdeep kholi were all their discovery.......[/QUOTE] i saw her in some adds and she was in cinestar ki khoj's contestant  with ankita and all 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I agree aashi... Being offered by cinevistaas and star plus is a pretty BIG THING! Thumbs Up  Proud of Mohit.. Cool  And sometimes, somethings happen for good... Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy1gunjan7SwaNia_2JaiJaiIraniMataaashizin

zobsheh Goldie
zobsheh
zobsheh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for telling...and happy that Mohit gave KSG a tough competition  ....and happy for KSG but hope Mohit finds a super duper show and comes back with a bang....and if possible then with Sanaya...but please come back soon

SwaNia_1angelshyJaiJaiIraniMataSwaNia_2CandYlicious_S

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
The lead opposite KSG  really is pretty Smile......... Mohit missed a chance to work with another pretty actress Embarrassed......... all for the best I guess. Increases our chances of seeing Monaya togetherDay Dreaming. Congratulations to KSG and hope we get to see Monaya onscreen together soon.

Edited by swati98 - 30 December 2010 at 4:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

I agree aashi... Being offered by cinevistaas and star plus is a pretty BIG THING! Thumbs Up  Proud of Mohit.. Cool  And sometimes, somethings happen for good... Embarrassed
ya sum its seriously one good thing to know that he will approached to a very esteemed channel and PH though KSG was their own hero they think abt mohit is biggest thing means mohit lead them to draw their attention with his wonderful acting Clap i seriously hope now we will get any good news direct that mohit get any new show and abt heroin we can pray that would be sanaya with him Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7Meera1101SwaNia_2SM_317CandYlicious_S

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

oh no but it's ok everything happens for the best...moreover i don't like the kind of shows star plus has........i am sure something bigger & better awaits mohit......i am dying to to see mohit & sanaya back on screen.....i want to see them in a good show together or individually ( though i would like to see them together on screen all my life i would understand even if it doesn't happen)....eversince mjht got over it feels like drought with nothing to look forward to....thanks aanchal for the info........

i totally agree i think best opportunity is waiting for him only waiting for their come back missing them badly i am happy with one thing that mohit was approached to a very esteemed PH and channel and he has long way to go abt KSG and Mohit obviously KSG is senior to him still he was in that race not bad this is feel good factor that he is getting very esteemed and prestigious offers i hope we will get to see him back and i am happy for Ksg fans i can understand what it feels when our favs r not on screen now a days sonu u r waiting for KSG na be happy and monaya will also back for sure have faith Embarrassed
very true aashi......mohit used to look upto ksg & now they are being  considered for the same role that itself an achievement...ksg had an advantage here since he has worked with the ph before........i like ksg & shilpa aashi but it is certainly not the way i like monaya arjun & hiten gauri.....so i am going to give this show a shot but will hang on only if i like it.........i have faith aashi since all our prayers will certainly not go unanswered

Edited by ght_sajan - 30 December 2010 at 4:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshySwaNia_11gunjan7Meera1101SwaNia_2SM_317CandYlicious_S..-Jia-..aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati98

The lead opposite KSG  really is pretty Smile......... Mohit missed a chance to work with another pretty actress Embarrassed......... all for the best I guess. Increases our chances of seeing Monaya togetherDay Dreaming. Congratulations to KSG and hope we get to see Monaya onscreen together soon.
swati whatever happened is for good i guess abt this actress ya she is pretty but i will find any kind of charm of mohit with sanaya Wink i hope god will fulfill our desire one day bcz its not in our hand only god's magic can do all this lets pray together u know some times god fulfill all desire so pray and hope for the best Embarrassed

1gunjan7SwaNia_1SwaNia_2Meera1101CandYlicious_S

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Whatever happens, happens for good.. so I'm okay with it!!Big smile At the moment, i'm happy with one fact that Mohit got an offer by Cinevistaas- which is one of the best PH's.. and that too for Starplus. though i never followed any of the shows on SP, but we all know its the most popular channel!! Mohit is getting offers from such good ph/channels cauze he truly deserves it!! He was competing with KSG, he's senior than Mohit we know.. but still they had a tough competition according to SBS!! I'm sure Mohit will come back in an even better project than this one.. and hopefully with San!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7angelshyJaiJaiIraniMataSwaNia_2Meera1101CandYlicious_Saashizin..-Jia-..

Go to top