Miley Jab Hum Tum

SBS chugalkhor aunty (Page 10)

-Gunners- IF-Dazzler
-Gunners-
-Gunners-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

[QUOTE=truth_wins

@ Hoor-  I am happy for KSG too,according to SBS the actress who played AB senior's daughter in Nishabd will be the female lead.

this is how the girl looks...looks somewhat like gurdeep kholi......
[/QUOTE]
oh I remeber this girl...She is "Shradha Arya" and she was the finalist in "Zee cine Star ki khoj"  (Reality show that used to air on Zee tv)  and i used to watch that showand she lost in the finals of "Aditi" and they both were promised lead roles in the movie..."Aditi" got the lead role but this girl didn't!!....

Edited by dj_adnans - 30 December 2010 at 11:26am

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hey Dear  Thanks 4 sharing this news with us Hug......

Mohit is very very talented actorThumbs UpStarClapClap..he deserves the best in lifeThumbs Up and He being considered for lead roles by Prominent Channel Starplus and Good Ph house is a great newsClapThumbs Up......Cinevistaas is the best Production house and Mohit getting an offer from them proves Mohit is The BestThumbs Up and mohit is very very Rocking actor Thumbs UpClapStar...I am very happy mohit is getting good offers.Smile...........yes he didnt get this roleUnhappy for that I am sad But he gave tough competition 2 KSG who is senior then him This proves Mohit is Awesome and extremelly talented n he is a very rocking performer n amazing fabulous actor Thumbs UpThumbs UpStarStarSmileClap

I will say this whatever happens happens 4 the best....May be something better is waiting 4 mohit..... May Mohit n Sanaya come back On-screen soon with a Bang.....May Mohit get an awesome n bestest n Rocking Show soon...........Best of Luck MohitThumbs Up Infact best of Luck 2 both Mohit n SanayaThumbs Up................I am proud that I am a Monaya fanSmile...............

As 4 this new show I heard few days back in Sbs or Sbb that  KSg has signed a new show which is like Ekta kapoors Ex show" KYPH-Kaisa yeh pyaar hai".....and KSG may be playing a musician in it ..I donot know whether this new show is the same one about which I heard few days back in Sbs or sbb...But if this is the same show which I heard KSg has signed Then I will definately say this KYPH was a good showThumbs Up n IQBAL khan was awesome in itThumbs UpClap.....if it is the same type show like KYPH was ..Will this new show be able 2 do good ? ?...... I donot know ......But lets wait n watch whether this show is as good as KYPH was n Will KSG be able 2 make the same Impact on fans Like IQBAL Khan did at that time during KYPH days.....................Lets wait n watch.........

And I am sure Something Awesome is waiting 4 Mohit ........Mohit is Extremely talented and I am sure he will be back On-screen soon in a Most Rocking n Best show ...infact he will be backWith a bang .......Smile....May be We will get monaya together in a new showDay DreamingBest of Luck 2 Mohit n Sanaya both 4 future Thumbs UpThumbs UpGod Bless U Mohit n Sanaya ie MonayaSmile....................................

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2JaiJaiIraniMataMeera1101XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_Saashizin

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Originally posted by aahana86

Ahh Ishi Sumi is the next Biggest Shee-nah fan after Pari ... ROFL

dont u know the lyrics of Shee-nah ki Jawani ROFL

dil karta hai haule haule se
Main toh khud ko gale lagaun
Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya
Main toh khud se pyaar jataun

ROFL

ROFL

Thumbs Up
ROFL

Mummy save me.. ROFL    ROFL  ROFL Ppl are bullying me.. Broken Heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Love u all Monaya fans... Hug  Hug  Dunno y m suddenly expressing my love for u all... LOL Heart  but i just cud'nt control seeing these mature ppl here.. Embarrassed Hug  Proud of you all.. Hug 

Haww.. no one hugged me back..  Broken Heart  ROFL  ROFL

Love you all.. Hug
how many hugs u want ConfusedROFL we all gave u hugs and in every few mins u want hey bhaggu ROFLROFL

There is no tax on hugging  or is it ?  Shocked   Stern Smile  ROFL  ROFL  

bw.. Hug   Hug  my hug was to convey that u all are really special to me..  Embarrassed Heart  Hug

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 30 December 2010 at 12:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXaashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashizin

Love u all Monaya fans... Hug  Hug  Dunno y m suddenly expressing my love for u all... LOL Heart  but i just cud'nt control seeing these mature ppl here.. Embarrassed Hug  Proud of you all.. Hug 

Haww.. no one hugged me back..  Broken Heart  ROFL  ROFL

Love you all.. Hug
how many hugs u want ConfusedROFL we all gave u hugs and in every few mins u want hey bhaggu ROFLROFL

There is no tax on hugging  or is it ?  Shocked   Stern Smile  ROFL  ROFL  

bw.. Hug   Hug  my hug was to convey that u all are really special to me..  Embarrassed Heart  Hug
u melted me again with ur sweetness Embarrassed ab toh pakka diabetes ho jayegi ROFL 

hugs for u LOLHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

*phew* ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

Go to top