Birthday bumps for Khanak -indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Birthday bumps for Khanak
STARONE.IN

The cute and bubbly Khanak aka Yashashri Masurkar from STAR One's Rang Badalti Odhani turns a year older today. We catch up with her on her special day and find out about her plans, and also get her to recall special memories of past birthdays.

STARONE.IN

Yashashri starts by informing us that, like her popular character Khanak, she too is traditional in some ways - she likes to begin her special day every year by visiting the temple.

When informed about the wishes from her fans that have been pouring in at starplus.in, Yashashri is overwhelmed with the love that she has received. She says, "I want to thank all my fans for their love, and also want to tell them that their feedback is important, since they are the ones who watch me. When we perform in plays, we get an instant reaction then and there, but in TV, that does not happen. Comments from my fans are very important, so I keep checking them on the Internet".

We are left shocked when she confesses that she spent her most memorable birthday in the police station. Yashashri giggles as she reveals, "Last year, I had planned to celebrate my birthday with 2 close friends. The friend who was not driving did not have a license. Unfortunately, we were caught and taken to the police station. Some police officers recognized me and asked me to sign autographs for them and also speak to their wives, who are my fans, on the phone. So, yes, I spent my last birthday in the police station. Even though it turned out to be a disaster, it is still memorable".

As for her plans this year, she reveals, "I am shooting even on my birthday, but if I find the time, I will visit an orphanage and give the children a treat." "Normally I take an off on my birthday and celebrate with my family, and then, party with friends at night," she adds. The actress excitedly informs us about the outfit she has chosen to don on her special day. "I will wear a short 1-piece dress. I will look younger if I wear a short outfit (laughs)".

How would Yashashri's dream birthday be, and who would be her date? When questioned, she quips, "Without a doubt, it would be spent with Gerard Butler. I would want him to sing and dance for me on our date (laughs)."

A birthday is incomplete with gifts. What gifts is Yashasri expecting this year? She says, "I don't know about other gifts, but I am sure my mom has planned something special for me." When asked about the gift that is closest to her heart, she gets emotional as she reveals, "My mom's kiss on my forehead and pride in her eyes is the best gift ever."

Yashashri will receive another big gift soon - Rang Badalti Odhani will be completing 200 episodes. The actress is obviously excited about the occasion, and says, "The feeling is amazing. It feels as if your child has grown up." However, she is also a bit upset as her co-star Shantanu aka Karan Tacker is down with viral fever. Yashashri says, "I am missing him and all the fun we used to have. I just hope he gets well soon."

After shooting for the show, Yashashri will be leaving for Amravati tomorrow, where she will be hosting a show on New Year 's Eve. She is visibly excited, and says, "I will be on stage when the countdown to the New Year starts."

The actress's fans will definitely be thrilled to know what her resolution for the coming year is. "My resolution is to keep in touch with my fans and answer their queries.  discuss suggestions by my fans with the creatives and directors. Recently fans had requested me to wear a sari in the show but then it is not really in my hands," Yashashri smiles.

We hope Yashashri has a great day, and wish her luck for the coming year.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Thursday, December 30, 2010

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBintina2minaSilpa_25MissPunjabiSHANAKFANpunjabi_gyal08adeelahujuhotchpotchRBOshivani_guptaHKfaniluvmanarIFsKhanakSidNeeti-fanYasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123OlicityFandestinylovetofeeees.Dilwale.kubaresnehapatroThe_May_Rosekrock_SaGa4ever_-Deepali-bones88

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Yash.....u rockkkkkkkkkk!!Party

Luv u Khanak.. May this year....and all the coming years..be full of happiness...success and love...Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovekrockThe_May_Rose

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
thnxx 4 sharingg....
hiii....b'day in police station...cooolll......
once again...happy b'day yashuu.....we all lovee uu...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evadestinylove

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the artcle.... guys don forget to comment on the main artcle at indya.com

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
please comment on the main article and like it there people :)

i should get back to work now
cya at party time !

Armu4evaThe_May_Rose

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
thnx a lot for the info armu!!...
not only yashu....but even we miss KT!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaThe_May_Rosekrock

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Bless her she's like an angel yashashri :) Happy Birthday!

Armu4evaThe_May_Rose

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for sharing Armu...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Go to top