CID

cid unknown dates cases

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sachitcid

Groupbie

sachitcid

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged

hi bento i too wanted to see cases from unknown list but we cant do anything since we cant request them. If you upload them or make a request format for them it will be a huge favour. i know it takes an effort to upload, i shall really be obliged to you. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cid unknown dates cases" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sachitcid

hi bento i too wanted to see cases from unknown list but we cant do anything since we cant request them. If you upload them or make a request format for them it will be a huge favour. i know it takes an effort to upload, i shall really be obliged to you. 

No need of separate thread for this. Could you please place this request on Bento's thread or send him a PM?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top