Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Immortality Blues ~Rajeev Priyanka FC~ (Page 87)

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by esha143

And may I ask WHO is that individual??

Should i tell the name here? Confused Confused Confused

Why not?If that person can DO something like this....Why can't the name be disclosed in public?Say it Vertika....

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Vandu...........no offense but i am not happy with her.
esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

In RBO Forum an auction is going on in which three people are in Sale and you have to make bid for them Sunny, Duck n Manish.

Sam (PB) is free with any of them as no one is interested to take her, some say she has horiible dressing sense. One of member here has opened the topic and may be it didn't inted to hurt anyone but i hate this type of comment and topics.

And what kind of FUN they intend to get from such cheap games....?Don't they know to respect others' feelings...bashing an actor for his/her acting is acceptable....criticising them for some of their wrong-doings in their life or career is also acceptable up to some extent,where it will not hurt anybody...but what is this?Who these people are to auction people or characters...? Are the actors their Slaves or something?What kind of things are happening on this forum...? Even if for fun....I personally find this DISGUSTING !!
esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Vandana Shocked Shocked Shocked???

Well,I don't know much about her other than the fact that she's been on RPFC much before than I came.....And I only know her name....I don't know her in person,so I will not say anything about her.But as I said before I didn't like what happened,it's insulting to the actors(not just PB) and disgusting in my POV !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

In RBO Forum an auction is going on in which three people are in Sale and you have to make bid for them Sunny, Duck n Manish.

Sam (PB) is free with any of them as no one is interested to take her, some say she has horiible dressing sense. One of member here has opened the topic and may be it didn't inted to hurt anyone but i hate this type of comment and topics.

And what kind of FUN they intend to get from such cheap games....?Don't they know to respect others' feelings...bashing an actor for his/her acting is acceptable....criticising them for some of their wrong-doings in their life or career is also acceptable up to some extent,where it will not hurt anybody...but what is this?Who these people are to auction people or characters...? Are the actors their Slaves or something?What kind of things are happening on this forum...? Even if for fun....I personally find this DISGUSTING !!

That was my reaction too when i read that posts and i was really shocked to see her there and commenting like her. May be she didn't like PB but who gave this right to give such comments. I don't visit that Forum because of bashing over Pri. Sometimes before we have reported such kind of posts but still it happens. There was no need to pull Sam in between when they were discussing about that guys but all they do intentionally.
But it's really disgusting.
awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Well some people just have problems with general things and should't be paid much heed 
esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Can u provide the link Vertika?I want to see this....
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Vandana Shocked Shocked Shocked???

Well,I don't know much about her other than the fact that she's been on RPFC much before than I came.....And I only know her name....I don't know her in person,so I will not say anything about her.But as I said before I didn't like what happened,it's insulting to the actors(not just PB) and disgusting in my POV !

I don't know what they all get by this, a healthy criticism is ok but like this what they want to prove. Is she worthless? Angry Angry Angry

Go to top