Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Immortality Blues ~Rajeev Priyanka FC~ (Page 75)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I knew that something of that sort is gonna be happen in Star screen so i am not going to watch it. Ouch Ouch Ouch

Well you have to as SRK is performing!!!!

yes i would watch only his performance Smile Smile Smile

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

I am soo happy that Shweta won Bigg Boss and Sameer won a car!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Sameer's happiness was evident when Shweta won it!!!!!

Shweta was looking beautiful!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Yeah i have seen the Grand Finale and that was fantastic, i was happy when i saw her win.PartyDancingDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDancing
Sameer k liye bhi accha laga, he deserves that car. Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaina_b

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Ab tak toh heroes mere hero ko copy karte thhe par ab heroine bhi copy kar rahi hai!!!!

In RBO, Khanak has managed to guess and then confirm that Rahul's fiancee does not exist!!!!

Now she is making Sam implement a plan to get Rahul to confess and that plan is called "3 din ladka in"!!!!

The height of copying!!!!!

she is trying to be lady SRK and full copy of KHNH track, and poor Sam is playing Saif Ali Khan Confused Confused Confused
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwa72

Surely its hard na to get new ideas

As I had said earlier the beauty lies in repeating the same thing in a new way to yaha pe larke ke bajai larki hain or 6 din ke badle 3 din hain 

haan pata nahi but i don't like their way of representation of it. Angry Angry Angry
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shraddhagupta

for all lovers both of them think they are prince and princess ... all think that .. each one want to do royal wedding .. whats wrong if they are doing .... and about his career .. there is no relation between both things .. marriage is personal life .. there is nothing to do with his career....his career and personal life both are diff ... and if u think that after his marriage his fans will be less than ur i think u can be wrong too .. people will see him for his wrok not for personal life ... 

this my point of view ,,,,, to which u may not agree ...

Well if you are not happy in your career then you cannot be happy in your personal life!!!!

This is true in case of a man and nowadays it is true in case of many women as well!!!!!

Shraddha let people see his work first!!!!LOL LOLHe won't work in multi starrers and the low budget movies he works in does not get released!!!!!

You r right Shai, if this goes on for a long time in his carrier; he will be frustrated and we don't want that. Ouch Ouch Ouch

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

for all lovers both of them think they are prince and princess ... all think that .. each one want to do royal wedding .. whats wrong if they are doing .... and about his career .. there is no relation between both things .. marriage is personal life .. there is nothing to do with his career....his career and personal life both are diff ... and if u think that after his marriage his fans will be less than ur i think u can be wrong too .. people will see him for his wrok not for personal life ... 

this my point of view ,,,,, to which u may not agree ...

Well if you are not happy in your career then you cannot be happy in your personal life!!!!

This is true in case of a man and nowadays it is true in case of many women as well!!!!!

Shraddha let people see his work first!!!!LOL LOLHe won't work in multi starrers and the low budget movies he works in does not get released!!!!!

shaina ... i agree that if one is not happy with there career they are not happy in personal life ...

but rajeev have chossen this career for himself .. doing big or small he is happy with that ... he is a tv actor ..who went to do movies .. u cant think that at first only he should get good movies which should work ... they are top actors who gave flop on flop back to back in so many movies ...see i dont even feel like seeing any movie ... b coz of flop last year i hardly saw one or two movies .. when u see promos only u dont feel like seeing it ... i know that its sad that his movies are not coming .. but happy that not in that flop line ... everyone has to see up and down in career and presonal life .. may be he is seeing down today .. tomm may be he will not top .. u can never say what will happen tomm .. what is there for u ... just hope for the best .... he is happy with his dream wedding, his new house , his new car .,.. he is happy he is marry to the gal he love ... atlaest he happy somewhere ... and in wrok front also he will happy soon may be ..... he is doing his hard work ... one that will come in front and all will see .....

i know i will get answer even for this ... but still i hope that u be postive for everything in life .. what ever happens in life is for good .. we see that somthing bad has happen with us ... but in that also there some good only .. which we see it later in life ..

take care

Good Shraddha u explained everything nicely Clap  Clap  Clap and that's true but we can really hope that he will be back on screen so soon otherwise now a days there is tough competition and if he will disappear like this for so long people will forget about him. Ouch Ouch Ouch
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinka28

shaina ... i agree that if one is not happy with there career they are not happy in personal life ...

but rajeev have chossen this career for himself .. doing big or small he is happy with that ... he is a tv actor ..who went to do movies .. u cant think that at first only he should get good movies which should work ... they are top actors who gave flop on flop back to back in so many movies ...see i dont even feel like seeing any movie ... b coz of flop last year i hardly saw one or two movies .. when u see promos only u dont feel like seeing it ... i know that its sad that his movies are not coming .. but happy that not in that flop line ... everyone has to see up and down in career and presonal life .. may be he is seeing down today .. tomm may be he will not top .. u can never say what will happen tomm .. what is there for u ... just hope for the best .... he is happy with his dream wedding, his new house , his new car .,.. he is happy he is marry to the gal he love ... atlaest he happy somewhere ... and in wrok front also he will happy soon may be ..... he is doing his hard work ... one that will come in front and all will see .....

i know i will get answer even for this ... but still i hope that u be postive for everything in life .. what ever happens in life is for good .. we see that somthing bad has happen with us ... but in that also there some good only .. which we see it later in life ..

take care

for me .. well sucees is nothing when you don't have your loved to share it .. so if is thinking his personal life before his professional i dont find anything wrong in that... mostly people think she the reason behind all his unluck.. but i disagree .. a persons failure can heppen by his/her own decision and his/her own fate .. because if that girl is so unlucky  than she would npt have been marrying RK instead her groom not would have been som andu pandu or somthing or if she that lucky she could have been marrying to some Randbir kapoor or something ...
but fact she marrying to her own fate which is RK and he is too ...
and personally i give a damn who the girl is ...for me this is just another wedding which apperently of my fav star
but yes i always want to see him on anyscreen big or small..  so would love too and want too keep on looking forward for his any new professional venture...
even if his all movie getting shelved but he is still trying .. how movie can be shelved .. 1, 2 3 4 --10 15.. but someday any one will get realsed... that what we say about trying
trying trying trying untill you get sucess...
and putting your personal happiness back for the sake of sucess is big no no for me...
so i agree with shardha

@sunaina
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNAINA... hope this new year will bring more happiness and peace to you and  your loved ones.

You are right Pinka, what matters is his success in our eyes and hope to see him soon on BIg Screen and if he doesn't get enough space so no problem to see him back on T.V. and i too don't care to whom he marries. Ouch Ouch Ouch
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Just because one does not get success in professional life does not mean they do not have a right to happy and successful personal life .Going By this logic we would never see any millionaires who 'r divorced.

I'm no fan of the gal but I do not see any connection bw his unsuccessful career and his love life at this point if time at least .

Also I will repeat what I have said earlier too . The feminist in me hates how the girl is seen as unlucky and responsible for how his career is shaping up . What a typical 19th century mentality . HE and HE ALONE is responsible for the mess he's in . For God Sake he's 35 yr old man , not a kid .

This is the point, he knows to whom is he marrying and he is marrying her because he loves her and it's his right to choose a perfect life partner for him and we can not object at this point.

Let him do that and as far as his carrier is concerned he should try to take care of that very well. Ouch Ouch Ouch

And if he is happy so we should not think like that.

Go to top